Windows 10: People error code 80070BFA

Discus and support People error code 80070BFA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to actually make full use out of my computer this time around, so I tried connecting my contacts to the People app, but each time I open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaron Knutson713, Aug 9, 2018.

1. People error code 80070BFA

I'm trying to actually make full use out of my computer this time around, so I tried connecting my contacts to the People app, but each time I open a contact it asks me to select the app, I choose People, then I get error code 80070BFA reading "There was a problem launching People. Check to make sure the app isn't updating and try again later." I am confident the app is not updating, and I cannot uninstall the app so that I can reinstall it. Please help. Thank you.

:)

Aaron Knutson713, Aug 9, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 9, 2018
  3. People app error code: 0x800706d9

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to remove the account from the People app and add it again by following the steps below and check.

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Finally click on Delete Account and then select Delete.

To add an account:

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Select + add account and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 9, 2018
  4. linhlz Win User

People error code 80070BFA

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

• Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    • Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    • You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    • Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    • Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

People error code 80070BFA

1. People error code 80070BFA - Similar Threads - error code 80070BFA

2. People

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People: I have Office 360 but don't use Outlook. I use the People app for storing my addresses. How do I print an address book from People? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office/ More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other...
  3. Microsoft People/People app

Microsoft People/People app: Recently had to reinstall Win 10 Pro on my desktop. People or Microsoft People should have been part of that install, I believe, but maybe not because I believe I kept my files and programs. Regardless, my contacts in People are gone. Apps show I have 'People' but will not...
  4. People

in Windows 10 Customization
    People: How do I delete a email address from someone in my People File ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people/e0d6ef2d-b883-4066-b229-80bde0fa6ffc
  5. people

people: please can you advise on how to load a vCard into people - each time I try I only get the option of going into Outlook2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people/1e06cf15-9ed1-45fa-adc0-982fecdb1c09
  6. Error code: 0x8007139f when trying to add Google account to the People app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code: 0x8007139f when trying to add Google account to the People app: I was able to add my Hotmail account (Mail and Calendar) to the People app but unfortunately not my Google account. Reason: Error code 0x8007139f....
  7. error code 0X80004005 - linking People App

error code 0X80004005 - linking People App: I have tried to add account to people app and I keep getting the error code 0X80004005. All the information that I have added is correct as it has added the account to the Mail section but will not link this to People App. This is a new computer and is Windows 10, has...
  8. People

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People: I refer to the People settings, find the Delete is greyed out. How can I activate the delete again. Thank you for a response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people/320477e9-e462-4942-9f42-a71f935d8230
  9. Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps

Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps: Hey guys first i want too thank U guys to take your precious time to look at this thread So guys my problem is Mail, People, Calendar apps whenever i want to add an account and choose any of the accounts . it will gave me an Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People,...
  10. People a

People a: This is very frustrating, people app doesn't sync my Gmail account. I did everything i could like removing my google account, re-added it, didn't help. Contacts don't appear in people app! Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance! [img] 81102