Windows 10: Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?

Discus and support Perfmon/report system health report function missing ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just wanted to know if MS removed the system health report feature from performance monitor. If so how do you start a system health report in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by legacy7955, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?

I just wanted to know if MS removed the system health report feature from performance monitor.
    If so how do you start a system health report in Windows 10, it seems to differ from Windows 7
    where you can find in advanced tools "Generate a system health report" ? Thanks!

:)

legacy7955, Apr 21, 2016
  2. Waido2525 Win User

Slow boot up laptop lagging

I forgot to include this. You could also generate a System Health Report which will or should inform you of any problems or warnings. to do that open the Run box. You can type Run into the search bar and click on Run.

Then type perfmon /report

press enter.

There is a space between perfmon and /report

Perfmon/report system health report function missing ? [​IMG]

The system will collect data for 60 seconds and then show you the report to review

Waido2525, Apr 21, 2016
  3. johnptd Win User
    Find out system health in Windows 10

You can generate a System Health Report by:

1. In the RUN dialog or a Command Prompt, enter:

perfmon /report

Unfortunately I am getting a time-out error when I try it and it never displays the report. I will start separate post for this problem.

JohnD

johnptd, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?

1. Perfmon/report system health report function missing ? - Similar Threads - Perfmon report system

2. Help needed to resolve Perfmon reporting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed to resolve Perfmon reporting errors: Hi, much appreciate your advice on what is the wrong from Perfmon's diagnostic report. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-to-resolve-perfmon-reporting-errors/df0fba0c-583e-463e-9b61-8b2255eb1271
  3. Perfmon /report running infinitely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Perfmon /report running infinitely: the title says it, ive already tried sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and it didnt fix the issue, can anyone help me complete this scan?...
  4. perfmon /report bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    perfmon /report bug: Anyone know if Microsoft is aware of perfmon /report never completing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/perfmon-report-bug/3543d1ac-f5a2-4ae6-a4b3-3c3d8ecff1d6
  5. Cannot generate system health report

Cannot generate system health report: Hi, I wonder why system health report always stuck on this page, and how to solve this issue. [ATTACH] Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-generate-system-health-report/63b00983-481d-438d-9dde-ab9c601a4919
  6. perfmon /report no longer works 2004 19041.423

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    perfmon /report no longer works 2004 19041.423: Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 no longer working in 2004. I have 19041.423 which was Clean Installed on 7/31. When I run perfmon /report from a Run box I get the window that says Collecting data for 60 seconds, but it never terminates. Has anyone else tried...
  7. perfmon /report

perfmon /report: High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 4 processors and 5 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 33808. The average interrupts per processor per sec is 8452...
  8. Health Report date ignores system locale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Health Report date ignores system locale: Health report scan date always shows as mm/dd/yyyy irrespective of system locale. I'm in Australia so it's dd/mm/yyyy [ATTACH]...
  9. Perfmon /report not working. Timed out.

Perfmon /report not working. Timed out.: New Dell Inspiron w/Windows 10 Home. Tried perfmon /report but received Error. Timed out. Tried sfc /scannow but no errors found. Changed SERVICES settings in "Performance Logs & Alerts" to Automatic from Manual and in "Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel" to...
  10. System Health Report

System Health Report: *Arrow Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Give perfmon /report in File Explorers address bar, in Run Dialog or Command Prompt to receive a System Health Report like in Windows 7: [img] [img] 11645