Windows 10: Performance monitor confusion.

Discus and support Performance monitor confusion. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have picked out one process here as an example Corsair.Service. Performance Monitor indicates an average of 7.587 while Process Monitor 0.61. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kol12, May 23, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Performance monitor confusion.

I have picked out one process here as an example Corsair.Service. Performance Monitor indicates an average of 7.587 while Process Monitor 0.61.

Is Performance monitor indicating 7.587% CPU usage? If so how do I interpret Process Monitor's reading 0.61%? Which number is correct?

Performance monitor confusion. [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, May 23, 2018
  2. Gil deG Win User

Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, May 29, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Performance monitor confusion.

1. Performance monitor confusion. - Similar Threads - Performance monitor confusion

2. Load Monitoring and Load Monitors Confusions

in Windows 10 Support
    Load Monitoring and Load Monitors Confusions: The other day after I made a couple of Skype calls that led to a very bad garbling of my voicel I thought that I had overloaded the circuits somehow. I got that to go away by disconnecting an old web cam that I had not used with W10. Background I have now for my main leg:...
  3. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  4. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  5. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  6. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  7. Monitor IDs/Numbers Confusion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor IDs/Numbers Confusion: I have a Gigabyte Laptop with Intel HD Graphics. In addition to the built in display I have a TV attached via HDMI and a Dell U2913WM via VGA port. The Intel Graphics Properties Setting allows me to specify which is the primary display and this is set to Number 1. I have set...
  8. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: [img] 98957
  9. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776
  10. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance Monitor: Not overly important but, I just noticed, in Build 9901, I can't minimize the Performance Monitor (Summary View) to the task bar by clicking on the task bar icon! Could just be a glitch, but... Anyone experience the same in other Builds? [img] 3359