Windows 10: Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change

Discus and support Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys. This options can be found on System - Advanced System Settings - Performance - Settings I wanna disable "Denetim ve öğe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FinalKenpachi, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change

Hey guys.

This options can be found on System - Advanced System Settings - Performance - Settings

I wanna disable "Denetim ve öğe animasyonlarını pencere içinde göster" it's means "Show control and element animations in window" in english. But when i disable it and clicked okey after i restarted my pc this options going enabled again. I cannot change that it's going enabled everytime.

I don't remember a problem before the cumulative update if i don't remember wrong.

Does anybody know a idea to how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change [​IMG]

Edit:

Okey i found it guys.
    If anyone know there is a program called "Wallpaper Engine" this programs changing my settings. When i disabled program my setting will be working like what i wanted.

Sorry for taking you guys time. Thanks.

:)

FinalKenpachi, Aug 30, 2017
  2. Gypsycomp Win User

Cannot Change Default Settings

Help with changing Microsofts choice of defaults:

1 - In Settings / Storage / Save Locations , I cannot change defaults from C: to another drive. I change them, apply, and close page, go back and they have returned to C:

2 - In Control Panel / Default Programs / Set Program Access and Computer Defaults / Non-Microsoft, I cannot change any settings. i.e., cannot set Firefox as default, cannot set a program other than iTunes as default Media Player.

Gypsycomp, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Goran0713 Win User
    Change default save location to microSD Card

Hi everyone,

I have a Dell Venue 8 Pro with Windows 10. I have installed a microSD card which is recognized by Windows. I understand we cannot save apps to the microSD card by default. However, I get the option to set the microSD card as default for photos, music,
    documents, etc. My problem is:

I change each of these categories to the SD card, but when I exit from Settings and go back in they change back to the C:

How can I change the default save locations for the categories available and keep them that way?

Thanks!!

Goran0713, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Polo6RGTI Win User

Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change

Hi,

Open regedit and go to this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ControlAnimation s and change the values of the registry settings to the same as the settings I have included here below.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Code: ;Disable Animate Controls and Elements Inside Windows [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ControlAnimations] "CheckedValue"=dword:00000001 "DefaultValue"=dword:00000000 "UncheckedValue"=dword:00000000[/quote]

The same can be applied to the other visual effects default settings depending on your preferences.

Polo6RGTI, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Hello. I did it. But after i restart my pc it's going enabled again. *Sad

On Regedit it's looks "0" but when i checked System Options it's enabled.

FinalKenpachi, Aug 31, 2017
  6. Polo6RGTI Win User
    Is your visual effects setting on Custom or Let Windows choose? If you select "Let Windows choose" the checkbox should be automatically unticked when the "DefaultValue" for "Animate Controls.." is set to 0 in the registry.

Polo6RGTI, Aug 31, 2017
  7. It's Custom.

FinalKenpachi, Aug 31, 2017
  8. Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change

Okey i found it guys.
    If anyone know there is a program called "Wallpaper Engine" this programs changing my settings. When i disabled program my setting will be working like what i wanted.

Sorry for taking you guys time. Thanks.

FinalKenpachi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change

1. Performance Options Settings Going Back to Default I Cannot Change - Similar Threads - Performance Options Settings

2. Change language back to default - do not need to go to settings I **** did that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change language back to default - do not need to go to settings I **** did that: Why in the **** is everything in Chinese now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-language-back-to-default-do-not-need-to-go/cdf9f0a1-b778-413a-9298-6827f08a0f25
  3. Change language back to default - do not need to go to settings I **** did that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change language back to default - do not need to go to settings I **** did that: Why in the **** is everything in Chinese now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-language-back-to-default-do-not-need-to-go/cdf9f0a1-b778-413a-9298-6827f08a0f25
  4. Cannot change default apps in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change default apps in settings: Profile is administratorClick SETTINGSClick APPSClick DEFAULT APPSClick the > to expand the list of associationsNOTHING after that works...I can click all day on the bar, and the extension anything, and nothing will bring up the normal menu to choose the default program.I...
  5. Cannot change default apps in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change default apps in settings: Profile is administratorClick SETTINGSClick APPSClick DEFAULT APPSClick the > to expand the list of associationsNOTHING after that works...I can click all day on the bar, and the extension anything, and nothing will bring up the normal menu to choose the default program.I...
  6. How to change back to default settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change back to default settings: Hey, I have been downloadings MODS for the sims 4, but i accidently right clicked one of the programs/mods i downloaded and clicked "make iternet explorer" my default to open the files. I didnt want this, how do i change it back??...
  7. When I go into settings there is no option to change brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I go into settings there is no option to change brightness: When I go into settings and display the brightness option doesn’t appear and I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve tried shortcuts but no luck either. I have just set up my new gaming pc and the screen is so bright on the desktop. Games are fine but browsing word documents,...
  8. Go Back To Default fonts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Go Back To Default fonts: Over the years, i have accumulated hundreds of bad fonts, and, i accidentally downloaded the fonts of all languages. When i try to delete the other languages fonts, it's not doing anything. Can you please help to me revert to basic fonts, remove every font that is not in...
  9. Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changed default app mode to dark. When I went back to settings to change it back, the...: I changed my default app mode to dark under (Personalization -> colors). I realized I didn't like it (since it didn't contrast properly with Google). When I went back to the setting to change it back, the option to switch between light and dark was completely gone...
  10. how to go back to the default settings programs & features Please

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to go back to the default settings programs & features Please: how to go back to the default settings programs & features Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/4eed64d6-ab69-4905-ab6a-056c3e448d4e