Windows 10: Performance Problems In certain games!

Discus and support Performance Problems In certain games! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Okey so ive been having a major issue in terms of gaming performance in certain games. For this example its Arma 3 i dunno whats happening but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DiBBz, Jul 18, 2016.

1. DiBBz Win User

Performance Problems In certain games!

Okey so ive been having a major issue in terms of gaming performance in certain games. For this example its Arma 3

i dunno whats happening but just messes up my FPS in that game! i cant play for more than 30-40 minutes straight without encountering the problem!

here is a snippet of what happens when my performance dips in A3

Performance Problems In certain games! [​IMG]

as you can see my hard drive is taken over by system (PID 4) and other background processes like taskmgr etc and i dunno why this is!

majority of other games i play im completely fine just with arma i have problems! and considering arma is CPU and Hard disk Heavy, i kinda need all that performance in order to maintain 60+FPS

anyone got any tips in order for this to stop ?

:)

DiBBz, Jul 18, 2016

2. In-game performance problem

Hi Kamil,

There are various reasons why you are experiencing performance issues when playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on Windows 10. It is possible that your graphics card is not updated or the Windows Update is not completely installed. Another possible reason
    could be the apps running in the background while you are using your computer. To resolve your concern, turn off or disable the Game bar by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to go to the
      Settings
      menu.
    • Click on Gaming and select Game bar.
    • Toggle Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    • Uncheck Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified.

Make sure that your graphics card driver is updated by following the steps on this

link
    . If there are no available updates, you may visit the graphics card manufacturer's support page and download the most updated driver manually.

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 18, 2016
  3. In-game performance problem

Well, everthing is updated but i don't understand why i am experiencing freezes and sometimes i think my cpu is bottleneck like in games it dosn't use it s full potential...

Also, my computer for some reason, freez for a little while , not even a secound, but i can still feel it and that is happening not in games but for exemple while browsing the web or starting programs like discor...

I just hope it's not my pc's fault because it's brand new and there is nothing that can cause performance drops because i don't have any viruses or malwares.

KamilMarut, Jul 18, 2016
Thema:

Performance Problems In certain games!

1. Performance Problems In certain games! - Similar Threads - Performance Problems certain

2. How to stop certain games from turning on the performance boost mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop certain games from turning on the performance boost mode?: Lately, I came across an issue, which was only seen during certain games from Steam, when I launch them, the performance boost mode automatically turns on, thus leading to increasement of CPU temperature. Is there a way to prevent that from happening as I was minimizing the...
  3. How to stop certain games from turning on the performance boost mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop certain games from turning on the performance boost mode?: Lately, I came across an issue, which was only seen during certain games from Steam, when I launch them, the performance boost mode automatically turns on, thus leading to increasement of CPU temperature. Is there a way to prevent that from happening as I was minimizing the...
  4. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.: While playing certain games i will hear a windows disconnect noise and lose audio, normally I will then hear a reconnect noise and start hearing audio again but it continues to happen. With my latest wireless headset it would not reconnect and had to restart pc. I disabled...
  5. Bsod problem on certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod problem on certain games: So I have recently restarted my windows, and it is working perfectly fine, although their are two games that get bsod whenever I try to start them up. They are Apex Legends, and Forza Horizon 4. All my other games work perfectly fine. Their are two stop codes I get when the...
  6. Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Performance: I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other game. The fifa 18 suddenly starts to lag and every other game on my laptop. What seems to be the problem? Has the fifa 18...
  7. gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming performance: how do I increase gaming performance in win 10 just got October update os version is 17763.55 any advice will be appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-performance/939ee33e-5fb3-44a7-8004-ff94d6f24f44
  8. game performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game performance: so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770 2gb games i have been playing dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps pubg very low and lowest resolution...
  9. The Gaming Performance ?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Gaming Performance ?!: ok to keep this short why windows 7 is better in gaming performance overall ? blizzard released the patch for the incoming World of Warcraft Expansion few days ago I was excited because finally I can play WoW in DirectX 12 but after testing and sharing the results with...
  10. Game performance problems after update 586.11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game performance problems after update 586.11: After the big November update (build 586.11) I started having problems with all games slowing down to a crawl. I have a notebook with an ATI Mobility Radeon R7 and a Core I7 CPU and I never had any problems before this update. So far I've tried a sfc scan, installing...