Windows 10: Performance Related Driver Updates Question

Discus and support Performance Related Driver Updates Question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi All If I update the following drivers, that Driver Easy Found, will it affect Windows 10 Sleep Mode from working, the following drivers it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AMDMan2016, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Performance Related Driver Updates Question

Hi All

If I update the following drivers, that Driver Easy Found, will it affect Windows 10 Sleep Mode from working, the following drivers it says need updating are AMD SMBUS I believe It was, AMD Serial ATA Controller, Realtek Audio drivers, and another one that I can't see right now while it's downloading the audio one

:)

AMDMan2016, Nov 4, 2016
  2. John Vil Win User

Disable Automatic Updates Button in Windows 10 Build 1607 and 1703

Hi,

To better assist you with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to prevent your computer from automatically updating to the mentioned builds, or are you disabling automatic driver updates for those builds?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you facing any performance related issues on your PC?

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Kevin J S Win User
    Downgrade related questions

I'm not sure what you're meaning by the battery getting stuck, but the Nokia Software Recovery Tool reinstalls the last consumer released version of the software onto the phone (Lumia Black or Lumia Cyan). If the battery issue is software related, that
    could resolve the issue. I would make sure the phone is working properly before reinstalling the Preview for Developers app.

Regards,

Kevin J S, Nov 4, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Performance Related Driver Updates Question

No, it will not change sleep ability.

Dude, Nov 4, 2016
  5. Excellent, just wanted to be sure on that

Audio drivers won't let me update lol from cab file from Microsoft Download catalog or from Driver easy download

Asus site has NO new drivers for any component, so think will leave alone and update it whenever Asus site has a newer version out

AMD SMBUS in
    AMD Sata Controller in

So far so good, and sleep more worked fine in first test

90 percent up to date now on everything

AMDMan2016, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Performance Related Driver Updates Question

1. Performance Related Driver Updates Question - Similar Threads - Performance Related Driver

2. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  3. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  4. Question Related to partiton

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Related to partiton: I have recently clean installed windows 10 using bootble iso when i boot into new windows there is a new partition created of 7.81 gb it is showing in file explorer in that partion there is a picture of hp logo named splash and many files is it safe to delete this partition....
  5. Updating drivers question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating drivers question: So can i use device manager to update all my drivers? Like my chipset drivers does it automatically search for the latest chipset drivers for my rog strix b550 motherboard and my rtx 2070 super does device manager download the latest drivers for that too? Or do i need to get...
  6. Windows 2004 driver-related questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 2004 driver-related questions: For my desktop motherboard which is b450m s2h v2, the motherboard drivers can only support up to winver2004 should i just stay at ver2004 windows build instead of ver2009? submitted by /u/musedchie [link] [comments]...
  7. Question related to cortana

in Cortana
    Question related to cortana: Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!!! Just a general question. When my computer was in version 1909, cortana was able to lock the pc, put it to sleep and shut it down. However when I upgraded to version 2004 or 20H2, it cant do the same. IS it same for everyone or just for...
  8. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  9. question is related to cmd

question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  10. Driver Update Question ?!

Driver Update Question ?!: Hi guys im about to install win 10 on my lenovo laptop, and i need some info about drivers. Lenovo in its own manufactured site has all the drivers but some of them are old, so should i use them or leave windows update install them for me ?! 78779