Windows 10: Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot

Discus and support Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what ever changes i do in performance settings (Advance System Settings -> Performance) especially visual settings, the changes not getting saved. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grk007, Aug 28, 2015.

1. grk007 Win User

Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot

what ever changes i do in performance settings (Advance System Settings -> Performance) especially visual settings, the changes not getting saved. Its getting reset to default on system reboot. Help needed.

:)

grk007, Aug 28, 2015
  2. zajoe Win User

E7 Resetting/rebooting itself

I had a similar issue with my E7, which was rebooting continuously and was never giving me the chance to insert the code to hard reset it. I don't know if any one has another solution to hard reset because, I tried every other method; holding the on button
    for 8seconds etc. I finally succeeded to maintain the phone on by coincidence because the phone could not stay on. As soon as it comes on it restarts.

This is what I did: before the phone could fully start up, I began to try inserting figures from the qwerty keyboard. An error message popped up but I ignored it. This method helped me maintain the phone on but still, I could not insert the code (*#7370#)
    because at this stage the phone refuses to make a call. I had to go to setting and choosed restore and delete all to hard reset my phone. The phone is now alright but for the fact that I have to reinstall everything in it.

Well, don't know if this will help you.

As for Ovi store, mine remains after hard reset.

zajoe, Aug 28, 2015
  3. E7 Resetting/rebooting itself

No reboots!! Whoopie :smileyvery-happy:

CountofUndolpho, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot

1. Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot - Similar Threads - Performance Settings reset

2. Windows rebooting by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows rebooting by itself: anyone who can please help me understand would be appreciatedThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000005c 0x0000000000000113, 0x0000000000000027, 0x000001fedc2b958b, 0x000001ffc4c040a7. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Windows rebooting by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows rebooting by itself: anyone who can please help me understand would be appreciatedThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000005c 0x0000000000000113, 0x0000000000000027, 0x000001fedc2b958b, 0x000001ffc4c040a7. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar resetting itself after reboot: Hi, My taskbar keeps resetting resetting its position from everytime when I boot up my laptop, I usually sets the taskbar at the center but when rebooted, the taskbar resets itself to the default position of windows 10.I tried running DISM and SFC command but it didn't...
  5. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar resetting itself after reboot: Hi, My taskbar keeps resetting resetting its position from everytime when I boot up my laptop, I usually sets the taskbar at the center but when rebooted, the taskbar resets itself to the default position of windows 10.I tried running DISM and SFC command but it didn't...
  6. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC reboot itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC reboot itself: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your reply and sorry for my simple english My pc keep randomly rebooting during the day. It no shows any error or signal and in device manager the only thing is Kernel Power 41, so is kinda generic. I've already reinstalled windows,...
  8. 144hz setting in resets itself automatically (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    144hz setting in resets itself automatically (Windows 10)?: Hey, I have the setting of 144hz on my monitor under Windows reset after PC startup, does anyone know how to keep it permanently at 144hz? 144hz Einstellung in setzt sich automatisch zurück (Windows 10)?
  9. Ipv4 settings reset on reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ipv4 settings reset on reboot: Having issues connecting to wifi. “DCHP is not enabled”. I have tried reinstalling windows and all drivers from the manufacturers website, network settings reset from command prompt, setting to automatic in both control panel and windows settings. Upon rebooting, the ipv4...
  10. IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot: I'm trying to have a static ip for each device on my LAN. I went to Network and sharing center => Change adapter settings => right clicked on my WiFi adapter => properties => IPv4 => changed the addresses to include the static IP that I want (IP address) and the IP of my...