Windows 10: Performance Speed - Slow

Discus and support Performance Speed - Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop with 4.00 GB Ram (3.89 GB usable) with the AMD E2 - 9000e RADEON R2, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C + 2G 1.50 GHz The performance of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by princezuma, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Performance Speed - Slow

I have a HP laptop with 4.00 GB Ram (3.89 GB usable) with the AMD E2 - 9000e RADEON R2, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C + 2G 1.50 GHz

The performance of the laptop is slow not that I tried to play any games but in general the laptop is slow. The laptop will take time to respond after a command key has been pressed... is it possible to erase the laptop to store factory without losing the Windows?

:)

princezuma, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 28, 2018
  3. ReubenFaleiro, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Performance Speed - Slow

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Performance Speed - Slow

1. Performance Speed - Slow - Similar Threads - Performance Speed Slow

2. Device Performance & Health slowing internet speed on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Performance & Health slowing internet speed on my Laptop.: Hi, I am experiencing some lagging issues when gaming at a certain time at midnight due to the Health Report Scan in Device Performance & Health. I am 100% confirm is due to the Health Report because whenever it is lagging is when the scan happening in my background. May I...
  3. Device Performance & Health slowing internet speed on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Performance & Health slowing internet speed on my Laptop.: Hi, I am experiencing some lagging issues when gaming at a certain time at midnight due to the Health Report Scan in Device Performance & Health. I am 100% confirm is due to the Health Report because whenever it is lagging is when the scan happening in my background. May I...
  4. Slow performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow performance: When i open YouTube and click "F" to fullscreen, it take long to finish fullscreen.When i checked Task manager and it show my CPU usage is 40% On idle, but how can that slow?And i'm using High Performance Power plan, that's mean my CPU have more powers to playing YouTube....
  5. Slow Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Performance: My operating system is Windows 10 Home. I am experiencing slow performance and I think it may be due to the linkage to a Microsoft account. I have cleaned the PC and I am still experiencing slow start up performance. We have slow internet. I have unlinked the email; however,...
  6. Slow Performance

Slow Performance: My laptop became very slow after reset. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance/9b78d7ee-110c-4f94-9e54-b52db763952d
  7. Slow Performance

Slow Performance: So about two weeks ago, I updated the drivers on my computer, but had some issues with performance. I restored my computer to its original settings, because that's what the tech support told me to do. However I am still having performance issues. I've tried restarting,...
  8. Slow Performance!!!

Slow Performance!!!: Everything on my PC is slow. I have been facing this issue from long. Can you help me in this regard please. I am very frustrated!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance/e226ada7-6990-451a-bbe9-d9324986d69e
  9. Slow performance

Slow performance: I had problem with my laptop connector. I gave it for repair, After repair, the computer, particularly internet is very slow. I have refreshed the system still having the issue. I went to the repair store where the machine was performing decently but at home it is not....
  10. Performance, speed questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance, speed questions: I wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd start here. I recently bought a new laptop that I thought would be fast performance wise. Imagine my dismay when the new computer runs slightly slower than my nearly 4 year old laptop, according to performance benchmarks and...