Windows 10: Permanently allow program to make change on boot up

Discus and support Permanently allow program to make change on boot up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 home current edition on Notebook PC When I install a program I get the fly out box "allow program to make changes" I have a Graphics Pen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robx2006, Jul 4, 2018.

1. robx2006 Win User

Permanently allow program to make change on boot up

Win 10 home current edition on Notebook PC

When I install a program I get the fly out box "allow program to make changes"

I have a Graphics Pen Tablet Huion Q11k

Every time I restart I get the message "allow a parogram...etc" presumably to allow drivers to run in the background.

Is there somewhere I can toggle the thing to "yes" permanently and to stop the warning on boot up.

:)

robx2006, Jul 4, 2018
  2. gygabite Win User

Changing boot hdd

I downloaded PartitionMagic8.0, but the partition i want to make is not bootable.
    So the system boots from the old, loud hdd, and when i unplug the old, it doesnt boot.
    Any advice or suggestions how to change boot hdd without reinstalling Winxp?

gygabite, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Permanently allow program to make change on boot up - Similar Threads - Permanently allow program

2. Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...: I've had this specific problem for years. I have quite literally tried everything I've been told. Absolutely nothing works and in the end that same thing pops up again. I cannot delete anything on my computer because it pops up and there's no yes option, I cannot run most...
  3. Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...: I've had this specific problem for years. I have quite literally tried everything I've been told. Absolutely nothing works and in the end that same thing pops up again. I cannot delete anything on my computer because it pops up and there's no yes option, I cannot run most...
  4. Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Making permanent change to account folder name

Making permanent change to account folder name: Background:I have apps that I need to run in windows11, but the apps have errors due to my username and user folder having a spaceWhat I've done:I have temporarily enabled the built in administer account and sind into it. Then I changed the user account path name in regedit...
  6. 2020 solution to allowing PERMANENT permission to make changes to spec

2020 solution to allowing PERMANENT permission to make changes to spec: ific apps. All the solutions I've found are for PAST versions of Windows 10 and are no longer applicable. I open the same app every day and am up to here with having to again allow changes to be made by this app. I have the most recent version of Windows 10 in my brand new...
  7. how to make date format change permanent

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make date format change permanent: My windows date-format default setting is dd/mm/yyyy I have an application which requires the format to be in yyyy/mm/dd, which I did make the change in windows settings. However I noticed that the change will be reverted back from yyyy/mm/dd back to dd/mm/yyyy automatically...
  8. How to make changes in Device Manager permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make changes in Device Manager permanent: I have a touchscreen laptop which recently acquired a crack. Near this crack there will often be "ghost clicks". To try and stop this problem I disabled the HID compliant touch screen in Device manager. It worked. However the next day the touchscreen had re-enabled itself,...
  9. How to make changes in Device Manager permanent

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make changes in Device Manager permanent: I have a touchscreen laptop which recently acquired a crack. Near this crack there will often be "ghost clicks". To try and stop this problem I disabled the HID compliant touch screen in Device manager. It worked. However the next day the touchscreen had re-enabled itself,...
  10. Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?: I received the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?" It was an update, but I was not aware of the name on it and I said no. How do I go back and allow that to update, now?...