Windows 10: Permision needed to copy files

Discus and support Permision needed to copy files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC has 2 HDD: one for OS and one for storage. When I try to play music from the storage HDD, I get message about permission needed from SysAdmin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mayagrafix, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Permision needed to copy files

My PC has 2 HDD: one for OS and one for storage.

When I try to play music from the storage HDD, I get message about permission needed from SysAdmin (0x80070005). If I try to copy the music to other HDD, again Win10 denies permission.

Only problem with the music files. All others function correctly.

:)

Mayagrafix, Jul 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 - Homegroup cannot be set up on this computer

you need to change your systems permissions, for some reason windows 10 (and earlier) sometimes changes the permision levels and buggers up the home network settings Permision needed to copy files :(

juvukvaughan, Jul 17, 2016
  3. I am trying to upload a file to dropbox and it says i do not have permision speak to an administrator?

I am trying to upload a file to dropbox and it says i do not have permision speak to an administrator?

TerryMcDonough, Jul 17, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Permision needed to copy files

Sounds like permissions. Did you upgrade to Windows 10? Have you tried to change the owner of the files? Folder/properties/security/advanced/Owner Change

wyldman68, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Yes, upgrade to windows 10 from WIN7
    thanks for the file path. will change owner name

Mayagrafix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Permision needed to copy files

1. Permision needed to copy files - Similar Threads - Permision needed copy

2. Cant get full permision of Program Files folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get full permision of Program Files folder: Hi, I have full permission of my drive C: including folders, subfolders and files, but i dont have full control permission of my Program Files and i cant change it. I can delete, rename and move files in my Program Files, but it always shows pop up: Folder Access Denied,...
  3. Cant get full permision of Program Files folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant get full permision of Program Files folder: Hi, I have full permission of my drive C: including folders, subfolders and files, but i dont have full control permission of my Program Files and i cant change it. I can delete, rename and move files in my Program Files, but it always shows pop up: Folder Access Denied,...
  4. windows 10 permisions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 permisions: I have an iso file but i cant mount or copy it.tried everything in the securitye tab but no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-permisions/35c3384f-cc18-459b-b43b-ba33464f0c9d
  5. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  6. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  7. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 file Sharing Permisions

Windows 10 file Sharing Permisions: I have two computers both running the same version Windows 10. I shared files on my home network from both computers. When i view the network folder on both computers the shared folders/files can be seen. On one of the computers all shared works as expected but on the other...
  9. No permision to access files and folders in home network.

No permision to access files and folders in home network.: I have a Win 10 pro OS on my laptop and Win 10 Home on my desk top with 1809 up date. I have provided permissions set to all, and full editing permissions for all the shared files and folders. I can't access any of the computers or files. Get a message "you do not have...
  10. permision denied when i access some files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    permision denied when i access some files: when I try to access some files like my documents I get access denied, I belive I am logged on as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permision-denied-when-i-access-some-files/d267f2a1-a946-42d2-8ce5-72a1e3c010ef"