Windows 10: Permission Issue on one of my folders!

Discus and support Permission Issue on one of my folders! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I got a problem in my Windows 11! one of my folders in my external hard drive won't open. When I try to open it, it says "Access is denied" while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amirrezazn, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Permission Issue on one of my folders!

Hi. I got a problem in my Windows 11! one of my folders in my external hard drive won't open. When I try to open it, it says "Access is denied" while I'm the administrator. I tried many ways. like in properties and security tab and then Advanced that says "You do not have permission to view or edit this object...". or I tried command prompt and execute "takeown" command that also says Access is denied! My folder got a small box on corner of it's icon. but I checked my oneDrive but there is nothing in my oneDrive. I didn't anything to this folder and this problem happened recently. I scanned my

:)

Amirrezazn, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Permission Issue on one of my folders!

1. Permission Issue on one of my folders! - Similar Threads - Permission Issue folders

2. Permission Issue on one of my folders!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission Issue on one of my folders!: Hi. I got a problem in my Windows 11! one of my folders in my external hard drive won't open. When I try to open it, it says "Access is denied" while I'm the administrator. I tried many ways. like in properties and security tab and then Advanced that says "You do not have...
  3. Folder permission Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder permission Issue: Hi Team, Over the past few days, we have noticed an issue after updating our device. Whenever we attempt to change the Read-only access for a folder, it automatically reverts back to being a read-only selected folder. This is not functioning properly in our environment. We...
  4. Folder permission Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder permission Issue: Hi Team, Over the past few days, we have noticed an issue after updating our device. Whenever we attempt to change the Read-only access for a folder, it automatically reverts back to being a read-only selected folder. This is not functioning properly in our environment. We...
  5. Folder permission Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Folder permission issue?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder permission issue?: I am having a problem with Adobe Photoshop CC and a plugin (Portrait Pro 15). When I try to launch the plugin from photoshop, I get the following error: Could not complete the Portrait Pro command because failed to run application C:/Program Files/PortraitPro Studio...
  7. Issue with permissions on username folder?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with permissions on username folder?: Hi guys, I have had this issue for a while.....No start menu, can't open some apps like the calculator....I have to ctrl/alt/del to get to shut down button. This is start to bug me so I went to dig a little. When I go to Windows/users I see: Default...
  8. Permissions Issue - Not allowed to delete folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions Issue - Not allowed to delete folder: Hi, I have a folder that I don't have permission to delete. I am using Windows 10. It seems to be owned by Laptop/path (the laptop's local account) [img] A while ago, Windows10 prompted me to change my username and sign in using a windows account....
  9. Permission/Ownership Issues WindowsApps Folders...

in Windows 10 Support
    Permission/Ownership Issues WindowsApps Folders...: running out of ideas, just can't seem to gain full control of folders or files in the windowsapps folder, i can delete files and folders but i can't rename files or folders or edit file content... for example when i try to edit a file name i get: "you require permission...
  10. Windows 10 Pictures Folder Permission Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pictures Folder Permission Issues: I have noticed that after every reboot the permissions of the Pictures folder revert to a read/execute status for "Home Users," and although my log in status has Admin credentials, I cannot save to the folder without a prompt. Plus if my Lightroom catalog is in there I can't...