Windows 10: Permissions with personal VB desktop app

Discus and support Permissions with personal VB desktop app in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I created a VB desktop app for personal things, I tried first to copy the entire folder to somewhere in C drive but don't let me, the same happens... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by quasar77, Nov 23, 2017.

1. quasar77 Win User

Permissions with personal VB desktop app

Hi, I created a VB desktop app for personal things, I tried first to copy the entire folder to somewhere in C drive but don't let me, the same happens installing it with MSI file, even I'm logged as admin and with full permissions, this only happens with these kind of files, everything else works well.
    By the way, I tried to do the same in another machine and had no problem, installed quickly, and also could copy the folder to the C drive.

:)

quasar77, Nov 23, 2017

2. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Nov 23, 2017
  3. How to make a vbs text-to-speech app that talks in a different language?

*Original Title: VBS text-to-speech app

Hi everyone, I'm a software engineer student and learning Microsoft's vbs. We were asked to do a project so I invented the text-to-speech application in vbs to talk in english which is easy to do. Does any one know how to make a vbs text-to-speech app that
    talks in a different language? Let's say in French for example or Russian.

Thanks in advance...

AlexiJamal, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum you need to create a folder outside the profile and program files check perrmision make sure you have full rights it should then work. Most of permision are inherited from above and system may be the owner

Samuria, Nov 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Permissions with personal VB desktop app - Similar Threads - Permissions personal desktop

2. vb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vb: vbgvhj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb/83613166-f6f4-4339-851e-a5f28a93c197
  3. vb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vb: vbgvhj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb/83613166-f6f4-4339-851e-a5f28a93c197
  4. Personalization and desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalization and desktop: I generally like Win !!, but have issues with personalization and inconsistency. I can't find any way to change the icon fonts color, shading, etc. Also, my desktop icons sometimes scatter all over the desktop. This might be because I use a laptop connected by HDMI cable to a...
  5. Cant access permissions for desktop apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant access permissions for desktop apps: I need to allow my browser (chrome) to access camera and microphone in order to do video conferencing. In the permissions settings page desktop apps are allowed permissions but none show up. I am also unable to access app settings from either right clicking in start menu or...
  6. VB

VB: How to inside o visual basic 2019 achieve the horizontal scroll with the mouse wheel. I did it with a modifier key and the mousewheel event but only work when i move the wheel down... HELP, please....
  7. App Permissions for Desktop apps (ScreenRec)

App Permissions for Desktop apps (ScreenRec): <p>I have a small YouTube channel and record videos via screen recording software. On my Dell XPS 12 laptop (With Windows 10 Pro) I recently installed a software called ScreenRec that records screen videos as well as system audio and audio from the built-in microphone.&nbsp;...
  8. Desktop personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop personalization: We just acquired a 2nd laptop running Windows 10 for use by my wife. We want separate desktop backdrops but they end up propagating from one machine to the other. Sometimes mine picks up hers and sometimes hers picks up mine. How do we stop this? We share the same Microsoft...
  9. VB 2008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VB 2008: HO INSTALLATO IL SOFT DI VISUALBASIC 8 (2008) SU WINDOWS 10 X64,ho provato a eseguire una procedura con la cponnessione dati un file di access, quando ho effettuato il debug mi appare l'avviso"si è verificato System.InvalidOperationException Messasggio="il provider...
  10. Desktop Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Personalization: I chose some pictures from the Microsoft store - for wallpaper, I think. I do not see where to click to save those. When I go to the personalization page, they are not there....