Windows 10: Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10

Discus and support Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently built a new computer for Christmas for my son, which has been having BSOD since day one. It's and AMD A10-7870K... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlxCpCtr, Jan 20, 2016.

1. FlxCpCtr Win User

Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I recently built a new computer for Christmas for my son, which has been having BSOD since day one.
    It's and AMD A10-7870K
    Gigabyte Mobo
    I've haphazardly tried troubleshooting, by attempting to update all drivers, checking for malware (its happened since ive built it so, the malware check comes back clean).
    On the hardware side. I initially had a TP Link Wireless adapter installed. After seeing other BSOD posts, I disabled it and have been using built in Ethernet. This hasn't helped. I've reseated the memory, and changed the DIMM slots. Then I replaced the memory all together. I, also, read that overheating cpu can cause instability, so I changed from the stock cooler to an aftermarket. All case fans are functioning and running.

I think I uploaded the file correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank You!

:)

FlxCpCtr, Jan 20, 2016

2. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD APU

Hello.

I'm getting a lot o bsod on my new APU AMD A10-7860k.

Made a fresh install of windows and drivers, the problem persists.

System Specs:

Cpu: AMD A10-7860k

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A55M-HD+ R2.0

GPU: R7 Series Onboard

Memory: Crucial 2133Mhz 4gb x2

HDD: Amd ssd 120gb

Windows 10 x64 14393.479

Amd gpu and chipset 16.12.1 ReLive

Can anyone take a look in this crash dumps?

Thanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2gt9dmcxkwtkt29

Vinicius87, Jan 20, 2016
  3. How can I get Freelancer to work in Windows 10?

This won't work with my computer

Windows 10

AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 1.8

4GB ram

Jackanory66, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10

Hello FlxCpCtr and welcome to Tenforums! *Smile

I would recommend that you start by flashing your BIOS, as I think you've got an outdated version.

So please head over to the Gigabyte Support page and download the latest stable release, don't take the beta one:
    http://www.gigabyte.fi/products/prod...?pid=4875#bios

And if you unfamiliar with how to flash the BIOS, here is a how-to page:
    GIGABYTE How to Reflash Motherboard BIOS

Cheers and if you've got any questions, ask away!
    /Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10

1. Persistent BSOD on New AMD APU Build with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD AMD

2. BSOD - New Build AMD - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - New Build AMD - ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780: Hi, Can anyone help. I have been getting intermittent BSOD on a new Ryzen build. All have the same crash address of ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780. I have tested memory and hard disks with no errors. Also, have updated Bios to newest version. Also have reinstalled Windows once and also...
  3. AMD APU driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD APU driver: I have a gigabyte b450 pro wifi mainboard. I came across this AMD APU driver at my mainboard's webpage. So what is APU driver for ? Do I need it ? 167436
  4. AMD APU Use to much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD APU Use to much ram: Hello, I have a hp laptop. It's have 8 gb ram, gtx 1050 and ryzen 5 3550 but the laptop don't see the nvidia graphic card i think and why I can't decrease the usage of the cpu its takes my 2 gb ram for vega 8 and I don't want that. I can't reach the advanced settings by the...
  5. UPDATED apu AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPDATED apu AMD: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-apu-amd/1c027686-5fd0-4b96-8d6f-94aa8664e766
  6. Bad Graphics Performance in Windows 10 using a AMD APU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Graphics Performance in Windows 10 using a AMD APU.: A few days ago, I acquired a computer that cost me around £600. It had 8GB of ram and a APU with AMD`s Ryzen 5 being the processor and The Radeon Vegas 8 as the graphics card. I had installed a few games that I had brought on Steam whether it was sales or games that I wanted...
  7. WDDM for AMD APU A6-3650

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WDDM for AMD APU A6-3650: I have installed WDDM 1.2 for my APU A6-3650. Does it mean that I will not be worry about graphic card driver such as updating new driver in the future after installing this WDDM 1.2? 50267
  8. AMD A series laptop APU in combination with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AMD A series laptop APU in combination with Windows 10.: I have a problem with Windows 10 and the AMD driver for the AMD A8 4500m APU. After upgrading to Windows 10 everything seemed to work fine, until I updated the graphics driver from the AMD website. The fan kept blowing at full speed all the times. The fan started to blow at...
  9. Random Lockups after switching to new AMD APU A10 build.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Lockups after switching to new AMD APU A10 build.: i just purchased Lastnight an AMD APU A10-7850K and a Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H Motherboard so that i could Finally ditch my aging Setup (gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 + AMD FX 4100). i did at the advice of the call center , backup and format, Install 7, upgrade to 10, then do a Clean...
  10. Gallery: AMD's new high-performance, energy-efficient 'Carrizo' APU

in Windows 10 News
    Gallery: AMD's new high-performance, energy-efficient 'Carrizo' APU: AMD “Carrizo” "Carrizo" will be an x86 APU built using 28-nanometer architecture and will, according to AMD, be optimized for both power and area efficiency. It is expected to make an appearance inside notebooks and all-in-one PCs towards mid-year, but AMD has unveiled some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watchdog violation persistent