Windows 10: Personal Preference?

Discus and support Personal Preference? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok, So I am sure this has been asked before but which browser do you prefer? I am having a hard time picking between Chrome or FoxFire.. I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by iheartplexus, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Personal Preference?

Ok, So I am sure this has been asked before but which browser do you prefer?

I am having a hard time picking between Chrome or FoxFire.. I don't really care for Edge

Any thoughts?

:)

iheartplexus, Oct 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 Store Not Opening

I receive this,

Name Property

---- --------

Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7. Flags : 1

1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe InstallTime : 130858827196066391

Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.8. Flags : 1

25.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe InstallTime : 130858998589064639

StacyWaldrop - Personal, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mail App - can I delete email from app but leave on server?

Windows 10 Mail App - can I delete email from app but leave on server?

I want to view all my email from multiple accounts in my Mail app but I want to delete some from the Mail app but not from the account where the email was pulled from. Can I clean up (remove excess) my Mail app view but retain any deleted email on the original
    email account server?

AngelaWiggins Personal, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Personal Preference?

Hi iheartplexus

For me its Chrome. Not all that long ago Firefox wasn't available on iOS platform and I live on both sides of the fence. Chrome allowed me to sign in and see my bookmarks on any device. Being signed in meant I had some default locations for Google maps, another mainstay for me. I also like the bookmarking process and filing.

Now Firefox is available on iOS but I've settled in on Chrome and haven't given Firefox the time. I use Firefox, it is just not my daily drive.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 12, 2017
  5. I prefer Firefox amd Currently using Firefox 57 Beta 8 64 Bit and it works quit well.

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Personal Preference?

1. Personal Preference? - Similar Threads - Personal Preference

2. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  3. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  7. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  8. All system preferences, most personal files, and more wiped from my system upon logging in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All system preferences, most personal files, and more wiped from my system upon logging in!: Earlier, I turned on my laptop and attempted to log in to user profile on Windows 11, however, I was met with a screen saying something along the lines of "User process failed to sign in". So, I rebooted my system and tried to log in again. This time, instead of saying...
  9. All system preferences, most personal files, and more wiped from my system upon logging in!

All system preferences, most personal files, and more wiped from my system upon logging in!: Earlier, I turned on my laptop and attempted to log in to user profile on Windows 11, however, I was met with a screen saying something along the lines of "User process failed to sign in". So, I rebooted my system and tried to log in again. This time, instead of saying...
  10. Personal desktop preferences keep changing a remote computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal desktop preferences keep changing a remote computer: I had to access my personal Outlook account on a work computer using the Windows 10 Outlook app. This meant I logged in using my Microsoft account. After logging back off, I noticed my personal computer's desktop preferences (ie... background and toolbar position) were now...