Windows 10: Personal Preference?

Discus and support Personal Preference? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok, So I am sure this has been asked before but which browser do you prefer? I am having a hard time picking between Chrome or FoxFire.. I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by iheartplexus, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Personal Preference?

Ok, So I am sure this has been asked before but which browser do you prefer?

I am having a hard time picking between Chrome or FoxFire.. I don't really care for Edge

Any thoughts?

:)

iheartplexus, Oct 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 Store Not Opening

I receive this,

Name Property

---- --------

Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7. Flags : 1

1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe InstallTime : 130858827196066391

Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.8. Flags : 1

25.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe InstallTime : 130858998589064639

StacyWaldrop - Personal, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mail App - can I delete email from app but leave on server?

Windows 10 Mail App - can I delete email from app but leave on server?

I want to view all my email from multiple accounts in my Mail app but I want to delete some from the Mail app but not from the account where the email was pulled from. Can I clean up (remove excess) my Mail app view but retain any deleted email on the original
    email account server?

AngelaWiggins Personal, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Personal Preference?

Hi iheartplexus

For me its Chrome. Not all that long ago Firefox wasn't available on iOS platform and I live on both sides of the fence. Chrome allowed me to sign in and see my bookmarks on any device. Being signed in meant I had some default locations for Google maps, another mainstay for me. I also like the bookmarking process and filing.

Now Firefox is available on iOS but I've settled in on Chrome and haven't given Firefox the time. I use Firefox, it is just not my daily drive.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 12, 2017
  5. I prefer Firefox amd Currently using Firefox 57 Beta 8 64 Bit and it works quit well.

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Personal Preference?

1. Personal Preference? - Similar Threads - Personal Preference

2. Personal Vault Will Not Unlock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault Will Not Unlock: I received the following error: "Something went wrong with your Personal Vault" and goes on to say "Your personal vault is locked. To access your personal vault please unlock it again." The related code is 0x80316003. I recently installed the Windows 10 home build 1903 a few...
  3. windows 10 personalizations error code 0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 personalizations error code 0x8007232B: im not part of a organization so why cant I activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-personalizations-error-code-0x8007232b/54fb0c6d-b8a4-470b-a212-8d94fcedb30c"
  4. Moving a photo to Personal Vault and then deleting it results in corrupt cache or db in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving a photo to Personal Vault and then deleting it results in corrupt cache or db in...: The original version of this post was confusing because I was working through the issue as I was posting. Here's the updated version after I worked through it and understood it. What happened: - I moved a photo to the Personal Vault on OneDrive - Immediately after I...
  5. need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.: yes, my husband has some how been able to get into my email, (or link it somehow), to be able to have a mail link directly to my email (on our shared computer.) how can i take that off, and regain my privacy?, (and keep that from happening again.?)...
  6. Windows 10, syncing of personal settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, syncing of personal settings: For a long time, I've used the mouse left handed on my desktop machine. (I'm right handed, and I can mouse just fine left handed, but I cant write left handed, so I like to keep my right hand free to take notes (I know - archaic). I like the way settings sync to the other...
  7. My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message

My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message: I have been able to unlock my personal vault until recently. Now, when I try to access it, I get the request for authorization on my authenticator. After I authenticate it, the vault displays the message "Unlocking your personal vault" with the wheel icon turning. This...
  8. How to change a person's profile photo in Windows 10 photo collection?

How to change a person's profile photo in Windows 10 photo collection?: I have several people I want to update their profile photo in the Windows 10 Collection in the People section. How do I do that? I tried clicking on the current profile photo and right clicking on it, but there is no option to change the photo? Help...
  9. Difficulty reactivating windows on my new personally built PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difficulty reactivating windows on my new personally built PC: Hi, I am having trouble transferring and activating my previous Windows 10 operating system on my old PC onto my new PC that I just built. I verified that the Windows 10 operating system is retail and I do believe that it is currently linked to my Microsoft Account....
  10. Personal desktop preferences keep changing a remote computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal desktop preferences keep changing a remote computer: I had to access my personal Outlook account on a work computer using the Windows 10 Outlook app. This meant I logged in using my Microsoft account. After logging back off, I noticed my personal computer's desktop preferences (ie... background and toolbar position) were now...