Windows 10: Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop

Discus and support Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team My laptop is not identifying my personal home wifi, whereas the same wifi is been identified all other dedvices like mobiles and tab . i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LakshmanaraoGanji, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop

Hi Team
    My laptop is not identifying my personal home wifi, whereas the same wifi is been identified all other dedvices like mobiles and tab .
    i tried restarting my laptop and router but did not worked . could you please help us in fixing the issue.
    Thanks
    Lakshman.

:)

LakshmanaraoGanji, Aug 5, 2018
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Aug 5, 2018
  3. laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Aug 5, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop

n-ster, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop

1. Personal wifi is not appearing in my laptop - Similar Threads - Personal wifi appearing

2. Appearance & Personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Appearance & Personalization: I would like to make the text darker in the Windows screens . I'm in the control panel and don't see an option for it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appearance-personalization/385f340e-dca3-47bf-ab8a-4692140af478
  3. Appearance & Personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Appearance & Personalization: I would like to make the text darker in the Windows screens . I'm in the control panel and don't see an option for it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appearance-personalization/385f340e-dca3-47bf-ab8a-4692140af478
  4. Why won't my WiFi appear on my laptop meanwhile others are shown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my WiFi appear on my laptop meanwhile others are shown?: I was on my laptop earlier when suddenly the WiFi goes out on it and disappears. My other devices are connected just fine though is the confusing part. I've already tried restarting my laptop and resetting network settings to no success....
  5. Why won't my WiFi appear on my laptop meanwhile others are shown?

Why won't my WiFi appear on my laptop meanwhile others are shown?: I was on my laptop earlier when suddenly the WiFi goes out on it and disappears. My other devices are connected just fine though is the confusing part. I've already tried restarting my laptop and resetting network settings to no success....
  6. wifi not appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi not appearing: so i just turned my old pc on and since im no longer connected via ethernet i wanted to connect to wifi. unfortunately there are no wifi connections when i click to icon on taskbar and in network connections in control panel there is only ethernet option....
  7. wifi not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi not appearing: so i just turned my old pc on and since im no longer connected via ethernet i wanted to connect to wifi. unfortunately there are no wifi connections when i click to icon on taskbar and in network connections in control panel there is only ethernet option....
  8. wifi not appearing

9. A tab is appearing whenever I am connecting my laptop to WIFI.

in Windows 10 Customization
    A tab is appearing whenever I am connecting my laptop to WIFI.: [ATTACH] This is happening after my Windows was updated a few days back. I think its a glitch from Microsoft's end. Happened twice now. Everytime I wanted to connect my laptop over a wifi connection, this is appearing. There is no way to move the tab or rectify it. The only...
  10. Appearance and Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Appearance and Personalization: When I click on that, it says then click on Apperan. & Perason. Well there is NOTHING there for me to click on ...IT IS EMPTY I want it like it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appearance-and-personalization/e926fb35-d1b1-4cb2-a093-b50d9dd2b2d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. personal wifi not appearing on computer