Windows 10: Personalization not opening.

Discus and support Personalization not opening. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i'm facing this unusual issue in my windows 10 laptop from a month. The problem is that i can't able to access the personalization section ! . Ya... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PS_PS, Aug 3, 2018.

1. PS_PS Win User

Personalization not opening.

Hi, i'm facing this unusual issue in my windows 10 laptop from a month.

The problem is that i can't able to access the personalization section ! . Ya simple as it is but not. Other than this i can open remaining settings like update,display settings etc.
    whenever i tired to open the personalization from the desktop (right click) or through the the settings , both ends up in the static setting icon . As the below image

Personalization not opening. [​IMG]

So i've even contacted the support team , and which i found out with the help of william V, this issue is facing in the admin account itself .

He created the temp account and it was opening fine .Due to some network reason our session got disconnected before he could suggest me the solution to the problem.

So kindly suggest the solution to this problem

:)

PS_PS, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 3, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Personalization not opening. - Similar Threads - Personalization opening

2. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  3. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  4. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  5. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  6. Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11: Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11 home.When open settings App, it would close immediately after open.I followed the below suggestion to modify Windows...
  7. Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11

Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11: Settings - Personalization close immediately after open it in Windows 11 home.When open settings App, it would close immediately after open.I followed the below suggestion to modify Windows...
  8. Error when trying to open Personalization or Display Settings from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to open Personalization or Display Settings from desktop: When I right click the desktop and click Personalization or Display Settings it shows an error that says "This file does not have an app associated with it" and it only happens on my user. I'm not an administrator so I cant do anything that needs administrator privileges.\ /...
  9. Error when trying to open Personalization or Display Settings from desktop

Error when trying to open Personalization or Display Settings from desktop: When I right click the desktop and click Personalization or Display Settings it shows an error that says "This file does not have an app associated with it" and it only happens on my user. I'm not an administrator so I cant do anything that needs administrator privileges.\ /...
  10. Error when trying to open Personalization or Display Settings from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 personalization not opening

2. personalization settings are not opening