Windows 10: Personalization Screen

Discus and support Personalization Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I go to Personalization/Lock Screen the pictures are real faint,like grayed out. Is this normal ? It will not let me change the picture here,is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zplugger, Sep 15, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Personalization Screen

When I go to Personalization/Lock Screen the pictures are real faint,like grayed out. Is this normal ? It will not let me change the picture here,is this normal. Thanks for any suggestion you may have.

Z

:)

zplugger, Sep 15, 2015
  2. RicW-nw Win User

screen personalization

The option should still be available - by what method are you trying to change it?

Try going to start - settings - personalization. If you can see the options but they are greyed out please update.

Thanks, R.

RicW-nw, Sep 15, 2015
  3. RicW-nw Win User
    screen personalization

You're welcome... there's so much stuff it's easy to miss something! - Ric.

RicW-nw, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Personalization Screen

1. Personalization Screen - Similar Threads - Personalization Screen

2. I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got...: I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got the nerve to move to windows 11 and now that screen saver photo is gone! How can I get it back? Not happy!...
  3. I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got...: I had a very sentimental personal photo as my screen saver with windows 10. I finally got the nerve to move to windows 11 and now that screen saver photo is gone! How can I get it back? Not happy!...
  4. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  5. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  6. Microsoft family safety screen time locked by random person and cannot be disabled.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft family safety screen time locked by random person and cannot be disabled.: Contacted support online results were1. useless2. wasted 2 hours transferring me 3 times 3. closed my case without solving anythingso I called instead, results1. directed me back onlineMy problem is that someone random added me to the family safety and put screen time lock on...
  7. Microsoft family safety screen time locked by random person and cannot be disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family safety screen time locked by random person and cannot be disabled.: Contacted support online results were1. useless2. wasted 2 hours transferring me 3 times 3. closed my case without solving anythingso I called instead, results1. directed me back onlineMy problem is that someone random added me to the family safety and put screen time lock on...
  8. Microsoft family safety screen time locked by random person and cannot be disabled.

9. Someone else's email info is in my login screen on my personal laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone else's email info is in my login screen on my personal laptop: Hi, I have someone else's email address and some of their data saved on my laptop. I don't know this person but believe it is someone known to my ex partner. How has this happened and what can I do about it?...
  10. Someone else's email info is in my login screen on my personal laptop

Someone else's email info is in my login screen on my personal laptop: Hi, I have someone else's email address and some of their data saved on my laptop. I don't know this person but believe it is someone known to my ex partner. How has this happened and what can I do about it?...