Windows 10: Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10]

Discus and support Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this issue where when I restart my laptop there's a windows that says "Personalized Settings" with black screen. Takes a while to load and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Equation, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Equation Win User

Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10]

I have this issue where when I restart my laptop there's a windows that says "Personalized Settings" with black screen. Takes a while to load and it done this multiple times. It started doing it today.

How can I fix?

:)

Equation, Dec 13, 2017
  2. Ei78 Win User

windows 10 upgrade stuck on personalized settings

It moved it on but I still have my old desktop. It may still be updating with luck.

Thank you Ei

3. windows 10 upgrade stuck on personalized settings

Press the power button till computer off. Then press again to turn on. Windows 10 will go to the login in. Wait some seconds and you will see again this black screen with this small window displayed on the left top corner viewing:

Personalized Settings

Setting up personalized settings for.

Web Platform Customizations.

Wait about a minute and you will be finally on Windows 10.

FathyLarrinaga, Dec 13, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Dec 13, 2017
  5. Equation Win User
    Cannot post a screenshot as I tried already, it screenshots the desktop since its at the very start. I will try the post you suggested.

Equation, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - Personalized Settings startup

2. Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Personalization/Color Settings: Hello! So basically I was recently changing my colors in my windows 10 computer settings and you know how you can go into settings>then personalization>then colors and there are all these options to pick a accent color for both your start menu and your taskbar? Well I...
  3. "Settings" > "Personalization" settings window frozen??

"Settings" > "Personalization" settings window frozen??: Hey Forum Folke, Having a problem with Windows (so what else is new?) I'm trying to change my wallpaper/desktop background images into a slideshow format. Went to "Settings" > "Personalization" and clicked on the wallpaper settings, and tried to select the folder where I had...
  4. Personalized Settings

Personalized Settings: During 2 recent updates, within a week, MS changed the font type & size in my File Explorer and Start Menu and I find this very upsetting and infuriating. Is there a place where these two setting are kept so I can copy and save them to recover my choice? From Windows 8.1...
  5. Windows 10 Saving personalized settings

Windows 10 Saving personalized settings: My Windows 10 is from a Microsoft Store purchased USB. Since installation on my desktop, two months ago, saving my personalized display settings is erratic. Most of the time, it is as if settings were not saved at shutdown/power off or they are removed at next startup. It...
  6. Personalization Settings

Personalization Settings: How do I reset my personalization settings to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-settings/3b0690d0-f227-48b4-9e6a-e7a70ff88bc9
  7. Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you recently installed an update, and when you boot your computer and you see an error message – Personalized Settings (Not Responding), then some of these suggestions are sure to help you. This error can appear after installing an [...] This post...
  8. Windows 10, syncing of personal settings

Windows 10, syncing of personal settings: For a long time, I've used the mouse left handed on my desktop machine. (I'm right handed, and I can mouse just fine left handed, but I cant write left handed, so I like to keep my right hand free to take notes (I know - archaic). I like the way settings sync to the other...
  9. Personalized settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Personalized settings: After almost every automatic update, when restarting my PC I will get this error message and the screen goes blank. "personalized settings(not responding)". What's going on?...
  10. Windows 10 turns re-sets personal settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 turns re-sets personal settings: Windows 10 will reset my settings. First of all I have my system set to make IE my default brewers. But every time I click a link it will ask me if I want IE or Edge. One other thing. I dislike using the touch pad on my laptop so I have it set to disable the touch pad. I...