Windows 10: PFN_List_Corrupted

Discus and support PFN_List_Corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is something entirely new I have never seen before. Couple of things to note; Despite the fact that it says it could be possibly memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nosco, May 25, 2016.

1. Nosco Win User

PFN_List_Corrupted

This is something entirely new I have never seen before.

Couple of things to note;

Despite the fact that it says it could be possibly memory corruption, I've ran memtest86 and there have been no issues reported with my ram. There is some weird driver issue in my PC.

I gave my PC for stress testing in a repair shop and all the results turned out fine, my only guess is that there could be some incompatibilities between hardware that my PC has and devices that I plug into it.

I believe all the information regarding my PC is in the dxdiag that's part of the zip file, unless more information is required I am willing to provide.

Now the devices that I plug into the PC are as follows;

• Razer Abyssus mouse without the Razor Synapse drivers.
    • CM Storm Devastator Keyboard.
    • LB-Link 300Mbps Wireless USB Adapter.
    • Blue Yeti microphone.
    • Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X headset plugged into the Yeti.
    • Dell U2414H Ultrasharp Super Thin Bezel 24" LED IPS Monitor x2 into my 980Ti.

The keyboard generally is not recognized when I boot my PC up. A replug fixes the issue.

Extra that has nothing to do with BSODs but may be related to the drivers;

Furthermore, demanding games tend to crash to desktop abruptly without any error message.

Any help regarding the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Nosco, May 25, 2016

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

I've noticed something about the PFN_LIST_CORRUPTs.

According to the Microsoft website, if the first parameter is 0x99, then the fourth one should be zero.

Only the one that happened today is zero.

The others are things like 0x000000900009d54b or 0x0e00008000080160.

The rest of todays PFN_LIST_CORRUPT parameters are

0x0000000000000099,

0x000000000009d0d0,

0x0000000000000001,

0x0000000000000000

Robin Shekleton, May 25, 2016
  3. Raj621 Win User
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Hi Sumit,

I have unchecked Microsoft Driver in Driver verifier. I have run memory test also but there is no error Found.

So what is the next process for the same...?

Raj621, May 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

PFN_List_Corrupted

Hi Nosco,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Do you know how many passes have been completed when you ran MemTest86(+)?

Please update your the drivers of your USB devices, I see some error reports about USB drivers.
    I won't post the error logs, it would be very unreadable.
    Please check in device manager for a device with a yellow triangle.
    Please make sure that the firmware of your SSD is up to date.

5. Nosco Win User
    Hello axe0,

I've tried to run the new memtest86 but I am at a loss as the interface has changed due to a new version and I am not sure about which test I am supposed to run.

I've done the updates and my SSD firmware is up to date.

Nosco, May 31, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    That sounds like you used MemTest86, we recommend MemTest86+.

PFN_List_Corrupted [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

7. Nosco Win User
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.
    Thank you, I will do that tonight and will report my findings in the near future.

Nosco, Jun 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

PFN_List_Corrupted

FYI 16GB could take up to a day to reach 8 completed passes with MemTest86+.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PFN_List_Corrupted

1. PFN_List_Corrupted - Similar Threads - PFN_List_Corrupted

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: About a month ago I replaced my Aio pump because my pre-built computer was throttling hard and the proprietary pump died. I was getting constant blue screens and crashes afterwards and was going through hell because I am not great with computers. After about a month of it...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: About a month ago I replaced my Aio pump because my pre-built computer was throttling hard and the proprietary pump died. I was getting constant blue screens and crashes afterwards and was going through hell because I am not great with computers. After about a month of it...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  5. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  6. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup: Hi,I've been having an issue with BSOD with a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error.The issue first appeared on my last PCAfter I couldn't figure out what was happening, I re-installed WindowsA few months later it started happening again at random timesI re-installed Windows again, had a...
  8. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup: Hi,I've been having an issue with BSOD with a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error.The issue first appeared on my last PCAfter I couldn't figure out what was happening, I re-installed WindowsA few months later it started happening again at random timesI re-installed Windows again, had a...
  9. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

10. Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: I've done a lot of solutions done on this forum to try and fix my BSOD problem but nothing is working. When I launch my game from steam I get the pfn_list_corrupted error only with the one specific game. It's not my ram i checked that, updated my drivers, run various tests,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x58 pfn_list_corrupt