Windows 10: PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system

Discus and support PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been successfully running Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 with Windows 10 Home. But suddenly when trying to start the program I am getting the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveJ, Sep 1, 2015.

1. SteveJ Win User

PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system

I have been successfully running Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 with Windows 10 Home. But suddenly when trying to start the program I am getting the message "This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better."

I have tried using the Run as Administrator trick as suggested on a post to another member, but to no effect.

Is there a patch, upgrade, setting or trick that I am missing here?

:)

SteveJ, Sep 1, 2015

2. Games

I was playing EA SportsTiger Woods Pga Tour 08 on my version of windows 10 and after a few weeks it quit working. How can I correct this? Tried compatibilities already.

TinaGougeon, Sep 1, 2015
  3. tiger woods pga tour game will not work on windows 10 upgrade

Tiger woods pga tour 08 worked on my laptop before I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 but does not appear to want to start now. Any suggestions?

saxylady47, Sep 1, 2015
  4. PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system

You could try to select the EXE file that launches the game and under the compatibility tab, choose an operation system like Windows 98 or Windows 2000. There is no guarantee it'll work but it's a shot.

GamerwGlasses, Sep 3, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
Thema:

PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system

1. PGA Tour 08 not compatible with installed operation system - Similar Threads - PGA Tour compatible

2. Operating System installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating System installation.: HiI have Lenovo v14, Have available inside laptop SSD and HDD, Need to install OS only in SSD.Please tell me the step, Looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance!...
  3. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  4. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.: I recently got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on PC and installed everything. But when I’m done finish installing, the game won’t launch. I tried going the launcher for the game and it won’t launch. I tried to click the app on my taskbar, same thing. What should I do to get it...
  6. Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game: cant connect to internet inside game so no career mode. [Original Title: cant connect to internet,inside the game] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-internet-in-pga-tour-2k21-game/f31c7102-cc28-4b9d-b6c3-91d4670fb2bf
  7. I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.: Have windows 10. tells me I need Directx09. Have downloaded that and it wants to know where to install it. Nothing works. Is this game still playable??...
  8. Installing operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing operating system: Hi there I'm building my first pc and I want to know if it's OK to use the same Windows 10 installation disk that I used on my present computer, keeping in mind that I will be using the same production key. Thank you, Robert....
  9. tiger woods pga tour 2006 pc cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tiger woods pga tour 2006 pc cd: Hi All thanks for having a look, this is the first time i have had to do any asking as the wonderful world of tweb (yorkshire for www) has always given me a fix for any problems associated with software or hardware issues. I hve just recently bought an official copy of...
  10. PGA Tour 08 no longer saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PGA Tour 08 no longer saves: First Microsoft decides to kill off all its Flight Simulators (so here I sit with hundreds of dollars of worthless programs (yes, I should have never upgraded from Windows 98, but who knew...). So, my last surviving PC game, PGA Tour 08, which worked fine on Windows 7...