Windows 10: phone and several usb flash keep reconnecting

Discus and support phone and several usb flash keep reconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello there, im having a problem, actually its been 2 years now and remain unsolved. my USB port keep reconnecting when connected to phone and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Haf, Mar 6, 2016.

1. HAF
    Haf Win User

phone and several usb flash keep reconnecting

hello there, im having a problem, actually its been 2 years now and remain unsolved. my USB port keep reconnecting when connected to phone and other certain flashdisk, every second. but when i plug my portable HDD the reconnecting problem only occur with time periode of an hour or so, not every second.

but i sucesfully narrowing the problem tho, it only occur when plugged to charger (laptop btw) and when Nvidia GPU is enable, when Nvidia disabled and in charging the problem is gone, like never exist.

i think it was driver fault, i've sent this laptop back to service center, but they doesn't found that issue, i know this is my fault for not using windows 8 at the first place (the driver CD only work for win8) but i manage to collect win7 driver from asus website, but the website never update USB driver for win 10 tho.

:)

2. ellocco Win User

Re: C5 software version 032.010 - stops at 15%

This 15% seems to be a face number. I have the same problem, it occurs in the last of the 3 three

updating steps (step 2 is downloading the firmware update). The update software is asking for

reconnection via USB (1. Unplug USB, 2. Restart phone, 3. Reconnect USB, click "OK"). I guess I should connect in the Ovi-Usb-mode. I tried to reconnect (also called reactivation in the update software) for several times now, without success. Are there specific
    startoptions to the update software available? Regards,

ellocco, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Nokia Asha 200 update problem

Hey,

failure at 10% mark in Nokia Software Recovery Tool usually means that the phone failed to boot into flashing mode (actual recovery did not start yet). Try removing/reattaching the battery and USB-cable from the phone and retrying the process again.

If the problem persists after several tries, there is one "workaround" to usually get past this: start of the recovery process, remove the battery from the phone (keep the USB-cable connected) and when the recovery progress bar hits 10% mark, quickly reinsert
    the battery to the phone. Then the phone usually boots properly into flashing mode.

armagonfin, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

phone and several usb flash keep reconnecting

1. phone and several usb flash keep reconnecting - Similar Threads - phone several usb

2. USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting: I use my Logitech H600 wireless headset with my Windows 11 HP Laptop. The headset keeps getting disconnected and reconnected even when it's not in use. I tested the headset with a Windows 11 Asus PC and it works fine. Apparently, the issue is with my laptop....
  3. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Composite Device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Seemingly out of nowhere a device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and when it does, it creates a moment of subtle lag and frame drops when gaming and I can't seem to find what is causing this. It also makes the constant USB device connected bleep. Here is a log of the...
  7. Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: Title says it all. There is an unknown USB device that just keeps connecting and disconnecting. It is visible in my device manager. The computer works just fine and I have managed to turn the sound off. I'm just a little concerned that this could cause an issue down the line...
  8. Front USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting?: As the title says, the front USBs keep disconnecting and reconnecting. It only seems to be the front ports too. I've tried troubleshooting and reinstalling drivers, yet no difference was made. Any help? submitted by /u/Squiddy_101 [link] [comments]...
  9. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  10. USB keep disconnecting and reconnecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    USB keep disconnecting and reconnecting in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If after you connect a USB device, it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on its own, then it could be a hardware or driver issue. The first need to make sure is to check the device works fine on another [...] This post USB keep disconnecting and...