Windows 10: Phone Companion not open

Discus and support Phone Companion not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and open the Phone Companion on my laptop I get the splash screen for about a second then it closes and nothing else. I have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anparkinson, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Phone Companion not open

When I try and open the Phone Companion on my laptop I get the splash screen for about a second then it closes and nothing else.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change.

On my other Windows 10 PC it works fine, also 64 bit version 1511

I have 64 bit latest version 1511 of Windows 10.

Any ideas?

:)

anparkinson, Dec 4, 2015

2. How to disable phone companion on startup

Original Title: Phone Companion

How do I stop phone companion from opening on startup. I prefer to use iTumes

PhilipFryer, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Phone support

Yeah, its the Phone companion app.

Open Start > All apps

Scroll down to Phone Companion

Right click it then click Uninstall

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Phone Companion not open

1. Phone Companion not open - Similar Threads - Phone Companion open

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  5. Phone Companion

Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...
  10. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650