Windows 10: Phone Companion USB Sync ?

Discus and support Phone Companion USB Sync ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by idainc, Oct 25, 2015.

1. idainc Win User

Phone Companion USB Sync ?

Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not compatible yet.

Its bee a few years now and I can recall Zune. I need to have a USB sync with my Outlook 2016 contacts due ot client requirements that we do not use a cloud or store any info on any third party server. Each PC we have has to sync only by USB cable.

We cant export contacts to a CSV file then export it anywhere. Will Phone Companion do that for a Windows phone ? There isn't a soul at the MS Store who knows..... ??

:)

idainc, Oct 25, 2015

2. Connecting Windows phone to the PC via wifi

Hi Mick,

I suggest you to refer the help article to connect your phone with PC and check if it helps.

Sync your phone and your PC with Phone Companion

Note : If you do not have the phone companion, download it from the store.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

Phone Companion USB Sync ?

1. Phone Companion USB Sync ? - Similar Threads - Phone Companion USB

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  5. Phone Companion

Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  6. Your Phone Companion and USB Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone Companion and USB Headset: My problem is the simplest. Everything on the Phone Companion works except that the voice does not come over my USB Headset. I have a HyperX gaming headphone that is connected via a USB hub by Anker. I use a bluetooth 5.0 adapter on the PC that connects to the phone. When...
  7. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...
  10. Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10: [img] When Windows 10 is released to consumers around the world in less than a month, it will come with a new app that makes pairing your desktop and mobile device together a simple process. The app, called Phone Companion, works with iOS, Android and of course Windows...