Windows 10: Phone link DTMF tones no working

Discus and support Phone link DTMF tones no working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and have connected my mobile to my PC using Phone Link so i can make phone calls directly from my pc. I have access to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErickTreetops, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Phone link DTMF tones no working

I am running windows 10 and have connected my mobile to my PC using Phone Link so i can make phone calls directly from my pc. I have access to my messages, photos and can make and receive calls all from within the Phone link app. However, DTMF sounds do not work when using the Phone link interface. They do work when I use the mobile phone keypad directly. I cannot find any settings that switches DTMF sound on or off on either the mobile or the Phone link app. What could be the cause of this issue? And how can i fix it ?Erick

:)

ErickTreetops, Nov 29, 2023
  2. nicholso Win User

E61 DTMF Tones Too long

Same issue for me and Nokia N95 (SW 31.0.0.17) !

With N95 I am dialing an internet (voip) telephone call through a VoIP service provider to a Linksys Cisco SPA-3102 telephone adapter ATA. DTMF tones are not received correctly by the ATA.

With counterpath X-Lite voip software for PC using same VoIP provider, DTMF works no problem - the DTMF tones are received correctly.

I have tried Nokia VoIP SIS software settings tool, and changed settings in different combinations: DTMF inband and DTMF outband and Codecs. Does not help.

I have tried several VoIP providers: Gizmo, CallCentric, Pfingo, SunPage. N95 DTMF tones do not work with any of them.

=> because DTMF tones work with X-Lite voip call client (but not with Nokia N95 internet telephone calls) I assume the Nokia N95 implementation does not work. A fix would be very welcome.

nicholso, Nov 29, 2023
  3. E61 DTMF Tones Too long

I have a Linksys SPA 3102 as a Voip to PSTN gateway, this works great using other phones but not with my E61.

The problem seems to be that the DTMF tones are to long, when I send 1234, the SPA 3102 receives 111222333444!!!

Is there anyway to adjust the timing of E61 DTMF codes?

nipper01---01, Nov 29, 2023
  4. nicholso Win User

Phone link DTMF tones no working

E61 DTMF Problem

Same issue for me and Nokia N95 (SW 31.0.0.17) !

With N95 I am dialing an internet (voip) telephone call through a VoIP service provider to a Linksys Cisco SPA-3102 telephone adapter ATA. DTMF tones are not received correctly by the ATA.

With counterpath X-Lite voip software for PC using same VoIP provider, DTMF works no problem - the DTMF tones are received correctly.

I have tried Nokia VoIP SIS software settings tool, and changed settings in different combinations: DTMF inband and DTMF outband and Codecs. Does not help.

I have tried several VoIP providers: Gizmo, CallCentric, Pfingo, SunPage. N95 DTMF tones do not work with any of them.

=> because DTMF tones work with X-Lite voip call client (but not with Nokia N95 internet telephone calls) I assume the Nokia N95 implementation does not work. A fix would be very welcome.

nicholso, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Phone link DTMF tones no working

1. Phone link DTMF tones no working - Similar Threads - Phone link DTMF

2. Phone link not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link not working.: After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up...
  3. Phone link not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link not working.: After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up...
  4. Phone Link not working

Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  5. Phone Link not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  6. Phone Link Quit Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Quit Working: Phone link stopped working all of a sudden. It worked yesterday, today it would not connect.I unstalled it from my phone LGK20 plus and when I tried to re-istalled it after selecting it from the play store, it says:"Your device isn't compatible with this version". How do I...
  7. Phone link DTMF tones no working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link DTMF tones no working: I am running windows 10 and have connected my mobile to my PC using Phone Link so i can make phone calls directly from my pc. I have access to my messages, photos and can make and receive calls all from within the Phone link app. However, DTMF sounds do not work when using...
  8. Phone link DTMF tones no working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Phone link DTMF tones no working: I am running windows 10 and have connected my mobile to my PC using Phone Link so i can make phone calls directly from my pc. I have access to my messages, photos and can make and receive calls all from within the Phone link app. However, DTMF sounds do not work when using...
  9. My Phone Link is not working

My Phone Link is not working: My phone link stopped connecting to my device. It keeps telling me is their issue not mine. I am not sure what to do. I have disabled and reenabled the app on my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  10. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING: Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes...