Windows 10: Phone locator

Discus and support Phone locator in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When W10 was first downloaded to my Surface Pro 3 I poked around the various screens and ran across a screen/app/settings location that allowed me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dhapp, Aug 21, 2015.

1. dhapp Win User

Phone locator

When W10 was first downloaded to my Surface Pro 3 I poked around the various screens and ran across a screen/app/settings location that allowed me to locate my mobile phone.
    The phone information was shown on the screen, and I know that I didn't enter them. The screen also showed a small map with a pin where my phone was located. There was also an option to have the phone make a sound, which I tried and it worked.
    The problem is that I cannot relocate that screen. Asking Cortana simply took me to Bing search results for various service to find phones, and apps to download.

Does anyone know how to navigate to that screen?

Thanks,
    Doug
    When the eagle is away the crow says "I am the eagle."

:)

dhapp, Aug 21, 2015
  2. youngs55 Win User

Phone Application - Meta Friend Locator

how do i configure my wlan

youngs55, Aug 21, 2015
  3. phone locator is not working

Thanks for your information

gordon 859, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Phone locator

1. Phone locator - Similar Threads - Phone locator

2. How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...: A random person just took my device and ran away when i just told him to return it, but I did not have a phone number and I forgot to enable location service so when I was searching for so long I did not find any way to find it but also find my device is not searching my...
  3. How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my lost device if it does not have a phone number and its Location service is...: A random person just took my device and ran away when i just told him to return it, but I did not have a phone number and I forgot to enable location service so when I was searching for so long I did not find any way to find it but also find my device is not searching my...
  4. Phone Link access to camera and location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link access to camera and location: I would love it if Phone Link has the ability to access my camera's front and back of my Android phone and the phone's location coordinates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-access-to-camera-and-location/c7f22265-2ecd-4af1-952c-5cc3133e4486
  5. Phone Link access to camera and location

Phone Link access to camera and location: I would love it if Phone Link has the ability to access my camera's front and back of my Android phone and the phone's location coordinates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-access-to-camera-and-location/c7f22265-2ecd-4af1-952c-5cc3133e4486
  6. Windows 11 location for my phone is not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 location for my phone is not correct: Windows 11 on my PC shows my Galaxy S22+ phone location about a block away from my house. My OS and all apps are kept current on both devices. On my phone, Google and other maps show my phone within my house. That is true whether I use Waze, Google Maps, Google Go, or open my...
  7. Windows 11 location for my phone is not correct

Windows 11 location for my phone is not correct: Windows 11 on my PC shows my Galaxy S22+ phone location about a block away from my house. My OS and all apps are kept current on both devices. On my phone, Google and other maps show my phone within my house. That is true whether I use Waze, Google Maps, Google Go, or open my...
  8. Why is my phone number located near the outlook email sign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my phone number located near the outlook email sign: The stuff that is blurred out is my personal info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-phone-number-located-near-the-outlook/b440d51a-116a-47b5-8ded-4cf93dbf70ab
  9. Why is my phone number located near the outlook email sign

Why is my phone number located near the outlook email sign: The stuff that is blurred out is my personal info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-phone-number-located-near-the-outlook/b440d51a-116a-47b5-8ded-4cf93dbf70ab
  10. Why is my phone number located near the outlook email sign

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DHapp windowphone