Windows 10: Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday?

Discus and support Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help with purchase need support for MS item.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeannaBateman, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday?

Help with purchase need support for MS item.

:)

DeannaBateman, Jul 12, 2018

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 12, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday?

1. Phone Number for MS Store in regards to my purchase yesterday? - Similar Threads - Phone Number Store

2. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  3. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  4. I can't change my phone number on my MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my phone number on my MS account: Hi,Someone that isn't me is using my new phone number for it's MS account. I changed number 7 months ago. The new number is linked to another email adress that I do not know and I need to know the email adress to connect to the account using my phone number because it hasn't...
  5. I can't change my phone number on my MS account

I can't change my phone number on my MS account: Hi,Someone that isn't me is using my new phone number for it's MS account. I changed number 7 months ago. The new number is linked to another email adress that I do not know and I need to know the email adress to connect to the account using my phone number because it hasn't...
  6. Help with MS Store purchased APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with MS Store purchased APP: After multiple times loading and resetting Windows 11, because I DO NOT/DID NOT!! want Microsoft OneDrive, I finally just created a new MS account and put a "cancel" on my old one. I had purchased PhotoScape X Pro recently from the MS Store when I was on the screwed up old MS...
  7. Help with MS Store purchased APP

Help with MS Store purchased APP: After multiple times loading and resetting Windows 11, because I DO NOT/DID NOT!! want Microsoft OneDrive, I finally just created a new MS account and put a "cancel" on my old one. I had purchased PhotoScape X Pro recently from the MS Store when I was on the screwed up old MS...
  8. Your Phone in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone in MS Store: Since about 4 days I try to download Your Phone from the Microsoft Store. The result is always this: I do not understand what is going on. I sent 2 reports via Feedback. As usual they won't reply or help or check. What happened was that 4 days ago Your Phone was updated....
  9. Your Phone in MS Store

Your Phone in MS Store: Since about 4 days I try to download Your Phone from the Microsoft Store. The result is always this: I do not understand what is going on. I sent 2 reports via Feedback. As usual they won't reply or help or check. What happened was that 4 days ago Your Phone was updated....
  10. Sharing MS Store purchases with family

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sharing MS Store purchases with family: I purchased a copy of Minecraft with my parent account and was told that it could be shared with family members on my PC however I don't see an option to install it on my child account when I login. Can you tell me how I can do this?...