Windows 10: Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back

Discus and support Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To all experts, I have very peculiar trouble in my Windows 10 Photo App. I don't want my Photo App displaying (keep watch) on these folders. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xcodebreakers, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back

To all experts,

I have very peculiar trouble in my Windows 10 Photo App. I don't want my Photo App displaying (keep watch) on these folders. So I exclude them by going to settings (see picture). But then after restarting my pc or after a while they keep coming back automatically. How to solve this?

Thank You

Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back [​IMG]

:)

xcodebreakers, Apr 25, 2016

2. Photo App displaying deleted folder pictures on Windows 10.

Original Title: Photo App

I keep my family photos on OneDrive and my work photos and wallpaper folders on my desktop

No matter how many times I delete the desktop photos folder from the photo app everytime I open it, back comes the Desktop photo folder and the wallpapers and my work photos. This is true even if you select the individual Onedrive folders you want to include.
    Doesn't matter everytime you open the app back come all the folders

Haven been given the option of deciding which folders to include (great) why doesn't it work?

mikeslovakia, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Hide a folder present on sd card in x2-02.

I need to hide a folder containing photos in my sd card so that it is not displayed in "My Photos" ,but visible through Gallery ...

Stinil---01, Apr 25, 2016
Thema:

Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back

1. Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back - Similar Threads - Photo App Hiding

2. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  3. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  4. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  5. display won't come back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    display won't come back on: On my Windows 10 laptop Acer Aspire E5, I have the screen display set to turn off after 10 minutes of no activity. When this happens, I cannot get it to turn back on my typical means like moving the mouse. The only way to do it is to do a restart. This shouldn't happen. Any...
  6. Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting: Couldn't find a solution for this problem. Whenever I restart my laptop, a folder I delete keep coming back. Its not in the same path as my OS and I already scanned using Windows Defender and MalwareBytes. I dont think another app is using this folder because I used it to...
  7. This keeps coming back...

This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

Have a MS app that keeps coming back...: Microsoft Office Desktop Apps - 1.1GB I uninstall it with IoBit Uninstaller, and several days later, it's back. I try to delete the two folders it resides in, and I don't have the "system" permission to do so. It's in this path: C:\Program...
  9. Displaying photos in folders in the Photos App (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Displaying photos in folders in the Photos App (Windows 10): Hi, I am new to windows 10. I have just imported all my photos to my laptop from Facebook. They are all neatly organised in folders. I thought I'd be able to click and view them in albums as in Windows Photo Viewer and just scroll through. The W10 photo app has...
  10. Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back: I'm setting up a file backup on Win 10 Pro. Under the backup settings there is the "Back up these folders" section. I have a total of five folders I want to backup so I keep removing all the folders that Windows adds by default and leave the five (which are included on the...