Windows 10: Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks

Discus and support Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently deleted my Card Reader app by mistake and since then I have been unable to download any photos. I have reloaded a USB 2.0 to my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MyronHolmes, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks

I recently deleted my Card Reader app by mistake and since then I have been unable to download any photos. I have reloaded a USB 2.0 to my computer but am still unable to download photos . Please help

:)

MyronHolmes, Aug 6, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 6, 2018
  4. msgbdm Win User

Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks

1. Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks - Similar Threads - Photo App Unable

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. Photos App unable to tag photos from camera

Photos App unable to tag photos from camera: I have >25,000 pictures that I am trying to get tagged using the Photo App. But it totally fails to handle some of the folders I have given it. Now I have realised that Photo App has a problem with any image that I took with a Canon PowerShot A1300 camera, or with a HP...
  5. How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?: I have spent AGES trying to do this!!! On my old computer a DELL it was so easy. Now I have a Lenova. I get to my pictures and choose one I don't want to loose them all. I right click then have a choice but nowhere does it mention a memory stick. I need to liberate space on...
  6. Downloading photos from Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Camera: When downloading photographs from a camera, what settings need to be made to erase the photographs in the camera after these are downloaded? Using Windows 7, this happened automatically....
  7. download file from memory stick to windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    download file from memory stick to windows 10: How to download from Memory Stick to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-file-from-memory-stick-to-windows-10/2ea38e11-a8bf-4e41-825e-1413fcfec0bd"
  8. Photos moved to usb memory stick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos moved to usb memory stick: How do I move all my photos from my pc to a usb memory stick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-moved-to-usb-memory-stick/ed56020a-82ef-48f9-8a14-327beefbd57b"
  9. Download photos from a camera

Download photos from a camera: How can I download photos from my Canon EOS Camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/download-photos-from-a-camera/af10fd28-6ec5-4b3e-8e8b-d42a48d28e7e
  10. Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick: Just downloaded Windows 10 and with I put my memory stick into my computer I get the following error message: E:/ the directory name is invalid. Can someone assist me? T 59547