Windows 10: Photo Count

Discus and support Photo Count in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve - PC Tech, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Photo Count

Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the desktop app or do you have to use the phone or web access to the onedrive account?

:)

Steve - PC Tech, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Photo Count

1. Photo Count - Similar Threads - Photo Count

2. Why does Windows Photos say "Something went wrong" when I try to open my videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Photos say "Something went wrong" when I try to open my videos?: I used my camera to record videos for my short film, but when I try to open the file to watch them, Windows Photos says "something went wrong". The videos are MP4's, so I don't know what's going on....
  3. Why does Windows Photos say "Something went wrong" when I try to open my videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows Photos say "Something went wrong" when I try to open my videos?: I used my camera to record videos for my short film, but when I try to open the file to watch them, Windows Photos says "something went wrong". The videos are MP4's, so I don't know what's going on....
  4. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  5. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  6. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  7. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  8. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  9. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  10. Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit: Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit Company said to make the change in next couple of weeks CEO Jack Dorsey aims to make it easier to compose tweets [img] Twitter Inc. will soon stop counting photos and links in their...