Windows 10: Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

Discus and support Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thomaskemper, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly disappearing from my screen.

Is there a system-wide bug, a ubiquitous problem with this, and if so how can I debug it?

:)

thomaskemper, Sep 3, 2015

2. Scrolling down for files, and computer automatically resets to top

When scrolling down to highlight multiple files or photos my computer automatically returns to the top within a few seconds. How do I stop this from happening?

SarahSnider, Sep 3, 2015
  3. problems with scrolling through picture files

while scrolling through files of photos it keeps jumping back to the top of the page how can i stop this i had no problems with windows 8

Clive McGuinness 85, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

1. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top - Similar Threads - Photo file scroll

2. Windows Photos Scrolling Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos Scrolling Issue: Hi, I'm having an issue with Windows Photos. It was working fine until suddenly one day it just didn't. Most of the time opening an image file, there's no option to scroll or use arrows to the next picture in the folder. Sometimes, the arrows ARE there and I can scroll,...
  3. Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page: On a website platform where I sell items, until recently when I updated an item description and pressed "enter", the vertical scrollbar would stay at the point on the page where I made my last update. Now after I press enter, the scrollbar goes to the top of the page and I...
  4. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start. It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!!...
  5. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  6. New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  7. Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page

Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page: So starting a few days ago I started having an issue with my mouse scrolling some windows up or to the left (the quick access bar on the left of File Explorer, the settings window and the snipping tool for example). The scrolling happens only when my mouse is over said...
  8. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...
  9. Photo file scroll issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...
  10. On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds: I have found since WIN10 came out, that when I am going through my files, I can't stay were I want in the queue because the program keeps returning my files to the top of the page. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? It's quite annoying and counter-productive:...