Windows 10: photo folders on two drives, how to view them all

Discus and support photo folders on two drives, how to view them all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I moved some of my photo folders from my c drive to my d drive. How can I configure the system so when I open the photos app it looks at both drives at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mickeddie, Dec 16, 2017.

1. mickeddie Win User

photo folders on two drives, how to view them all

I moved some of my photo folders from my c drive to my d drive. How can I configure the system so when I open the photos app it looks at both drives at the same time?

Thank you.

:)

mickeddie, Dec 16, 2017
  2. G-MOMZL Win User

windows 10 photo folder not viewable in folder list

I had a folder in my windows 10 photo folder list and it just disappeared. the folder and all of its contents are still in file explorer. I tried adding a new folder in photo settings/source but none will show up in folder view. The one drive and picture
    folder are the only two visible.

G-MOMZL, Dec 16, 2017
  3. I have a bunch of folders spread among lots of folders is there a way to simplify this?

Hi, i got a drive from a friend and it was from his old macbook that was damaged, he recently got a new one and unfortunately all his photos are gone and he cannot get them back the people at future shop quoted him $500 for them to
    move the data from the hard drive to another which is a big load of **** since in about 5 minutes online i found out how to access mac drives without downloading any programs to do it for me and without fail.anyways i was wondering if there is a tool that
    can be used to move all the pictures or videos on a drive into one or 2 folders so the folders can be deleted and all the photos in one place. the photos are spread among 6000 folders and he has over 12000 photos. I do not want to sift through for hours dragging
    and dropping it would take forever.

summary of problem: there are 12000 photos spread among 6000 folders and i want them all in one or two folders without sifting through all the folders by hand.

thanks hope someone can help me

RileyBoomer, Dec 16, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Right click on the folder and add to Libraries *Cool

dmholt57, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    photo folders on two drives, how to view them all [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. photo folders on two drives, how to view them all - Similar Threads - photo folders drives

2. How to set All folders to open with the same view

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set All folders to open with the same view: I asked this question about a year ago and some kind soul sent me a link to an app that allowed me to set view preferences for all folders permanently. Unfortunately the app has gone missing. I would appreciate any assistance.Thank you....
  3. How to set All folders to open with the same view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set All folders to open with the same view: I asked this question about a year ago and some kind soul sent me a link to an app that allowed me to set view preferences for all folders permanently. Unfortunately the app has gone missing. I would appreciate any assistance.Thank you....
  4. How to set All folders to open with the same view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  6. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  7. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Photos are all icons, how to make them thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos are all icons, how to make them thumbnails?: I called HP for help and after the tech took control of my laptop, everything was worse than before. All of my photo thumbnails are now just an icon and I have to click on each icon to see what the photo is. How can I get my thumbnails back? There is not a choice of...
  9. How to view thumbnails of all the videos in subfolders of a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to view thumbnails of all the videos in subfolders of a folder?: I have a folder which contains subfolders. The subfolders contain videos. I'd like to see thumbnails of all the videos in the subfolders without having to go into each one. Is there a way to do that? 94661
  10. How to make list view default for all folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make list view default for all folders?: I've tried the "Apply to folders" button in the options menu, but it does not work, newly opened folders still open with "details" view... :/ Is there another way to make "list" view the default setting for all the folders? thanks for the help 73262