Windows 10: Photo printing

Discus and support Photo printing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I print multiple wallets on one page instead of one per page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatKlud, Jul 26, 2018.

1. PatKlud Win User

Photo printing

How do I print multiple wallets on one page instead of one per page?

:)

PatKlud, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Photo printing

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Photo printing

1. Photo printing - Similar Threads - Photo printing

2. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...: When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the options on below ,and i cannot click it .how can it be and how to solve it ?...
  3. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...: When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the options on below ,and i cannot click it .how can it be and how to solve it ?...
  4. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working: the problem was cannot start easy photo print due to missing files or insufficient memory. reinstall Epson easy photo print or make sure there is enough available memory. please solve this problem...
  6. epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working

epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working: the problem was cannot start easy photo print due to missing files or insufficient memory. reinstall Epson easy photo print or make sure there is enough available memory. please solve this problem...
  7. W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...: I think the question says it all. Thanks to any "community" people who care to respond. It figures that we have to depend on the kindness of strangers rather than Microsoft actual support there "products". I don't really expect an answer or care. My whole world of using...
  8. W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...

W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...: I think the question says it all. Thanks to any "community" people who care to respond. It figures that we have to depend on the kindness of strangers rather than Microsoft actual support there "products". I don't really expect an answer or care. My whole world of using...
  9. Microsoft Photos App - Does not Prompt for Printing Job Codes

Microsoft Photos App - Does not Prompt for Printing Job Codes: We're running into a problem with the Microsoft Photos App not allowing the prompts for Printer Job Codes Job Accounting. This is happening with 2 different manufacturer printers and drivers Kyocera and Canon. We need the App to all the prompts for the job/accounting codes so...
  10. Microsoft Photos App - Does not Prompt for Printing Job Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App - Does not Prompt for Printing Job Codes: We're running into a problem with the Microsoft Photos App not allowing the prompts for Printer Job Codes Job Accounting. This is happening with 2 different manufacturer printers and drivers Kyocera and Canon. We need the App to all the prompts for the job/accounting codes so...