Windows 10: Photo Scroll

Discus and support Photo Scroll in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering if there's a way to make Photos scroll in/out with the scroll wheel on the mouse like Win 7? Using win10 stock photo viewer 54374 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bjproc, Jun 24, 2016.

1. bjproc Win User

Photo Scroll

Just wondering if there's a way to make Photos scroll in/out with the scroll wheel on the mouse like Win 7?

Using win10 stock photo viewer

:)

bjproc, Jun 24, 2016
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Any patch for this LiveTiles Rearrange Bug?

No, you took the photo while the photo in the "Photo" tile was scrolling. The content in the "Photo" tile will continue to slowly scroll while you're in personalise mode.

[ Pete ], Jun 24, 2016
  3. scrolling photo

I recently attached a new photo in a contact that I have pinned to my start screen in my Windows mobile device, a Nokia handset. The photo now slides into three different positions at regular time intervals of a couple of seconds.

I want the picture to stop moving and remain at full tile picture always. How can I adjust the setting, as I can't determine how to do this?

Tom Cooper 1804, Jun 24, 2016
  4. bjproc Win User

Photo Scroll

bjproc, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

Photo Scroll

1. Photo Scroll - Similar Threads - Photo Scroll

2. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  3. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  4. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  5. How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled

How to make windows photos app to play video automatically when scrolled: I'm enjoying the feature plays video automatically when viewing entire photos in folder, clicking to view next photos / videos.However, when it's into windows 11, windows photo app doesn't play video automatically, though I couldn't find any settings to change.Is there any...
  6. Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.: Photos within a specific folder will either loop through photos I've already scrolled past, or completely skip others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-scrolls-weird/f967a84f-9cd0-4c71-be18-faa1577305f4
  7. Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.

Microsoft Photos app scrolls weird.: Photos within a specific folder will either loop through photos I've already scrolled past, or completely skip others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-scrolls-weird/f967a84f-9cd0-4c71-be18-faa1577305f4
  8. I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found...: I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found almost all of the resolutions had been changed from 2400 dpi to 96 dpi. How did this happen? The 2400 dpi settings were from scans of 35mm slides using SilverFast 9 and an Epson 4490...
  9. I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found...

I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found...: I was using Windows 11 Photos and after doing some scrolling within a folder, I found almost all of the resolutions had been changed from 2400 dpi to 96 dpi. How did this happen? The 2400 dpi settings were from scans of 35mm slides using SilverFast 9 and an Epson 4490...
  10. Why does Windows 10 "Photos" app disable scroll to view next or previous item when looking...

Why does Windows 10 "Photos" app disable scroll to view next or previous item when looking...: Hi, I often browse trough images in my folders, but there's this really, REALLY annoying quirk in the photos app where it just will not allow me to scroll to change what image it's currently displaying, even if the setting to allow me to do so is enabled if I open a image...