Windows 10: Photo upload

Discus and support Photo upload in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dockswede, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Dockswede Win User

Photo upload

I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive.
    Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do not support Windows 10.

:)

Dockswede, Oct 14, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

downloading photos from computer to shutterfly

Hi TD_29, the simplest method is:

Open the photos App

Drag the photos you want to upload from the Photos App onto your Desktop

(this will create a copy of the photos to upload)

Then upload the photos form your Desktop

Finally, delete the photos form your Desktop

DaveM121, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Cant upload photos to non social networking sites

You can upload photos to other sites if you can find an app for that site in the Marketplace that allows you to upload photos to it....otherwise, no there isn't a way to upload photos to a site via internet explorer....what sites would you like to upload
    photos to?

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 14, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Photo upload

Usually a digital camera will show up as a Drive in File Explorer, open that drive one of the folders with pictures on it from the camera, sometimes on a MicroSD too. Basically it's not recognizing the camera at all in file explorer ? How is it being hooked up, USB ? Camera App in Windows 10, i never used it, in All apps in start screen. List the model Samsung you have.

jds63, Oct 14, 2015
  5. Dockswede Win User
    It is a Samsung U-CA 5 that connects with USB. The computer just doesn't react to the camera. Windows 7 would usually take about 15 seconds to recognize the hookup and then allow me to upload.

Blake

Dockswede, Oct 15, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Looking at site through Samsung there is an old driver and software from 2008 used to do this, but doubtful it is compatible with Windows 10 usually should not need it. If hook up Camera make sure it is on USB 2.0 not 3.0. Open Device Manager if right click start menu can select it from there, as i want to see if it shows up there or you get any yellow exclamation points anywhere, do this while Camera is hooked up.

Go to top of Device Manager and select View temporarily for now check Show Hidden Devices, later you can uncheck it.
    Tell me if anything shows under Disk Drives as Samsung and Portable Device as extra drive. As should show in File Explorer as a Extra drive.

I have a older Digital Nikon Camera i just hooked up and shows as a drive in File Explorer right away.Should not need software or a driver to function this way, even without a memory card in the camera. Let me know if it shows in device manager, try different USB port while checking there. Should also show in Devices and Printers in the control panel, all this if it is being detected.
    Make sure your USB connection are secure on camera and USB port on PC, again try few different ports.
    Make sure batteries in camera are good or if it has a wall charger, plug that in at the time.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/EC-UCA5ZRBA/GB

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photo upload

1. Photo upload - Similar Threads - Photo upload

2. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  3. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  4. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  5. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  6. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...: Cannot find my uploaded photos. I uploaded from my Android phone to a new HP laptop with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-new-photos-i-uploaded-photos/a8f98a4c-ff15-4878-b33e-08a9ffb5cfc6
  8. Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...

Where do I find my new photos? I uploaded photos from my Android phone to laptop, now I...: Cannot find my uploaded photos. I uploaded from my Android phone to a new HP laptop with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-new-photos-i-uploaded-photos/a8f98a4c-ff15-4878-b33e-08a9ffb5cfc6
  9. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  10. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...