Windows 10: Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?

Discus and support Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I went threw all the options I could find. I want the viewer to show pictures like I have them in folder groups not by the date they where downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wrknbum, Aug 21, 2015.

1. wrknbum Win User

Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?

I went threw all the options I could find. I want the viewer to show pictures like I have them in folder groups not by the date they where downloaded or taking. Is there a way? Its either collection or albums but both are by dates and that not what I want. If not then I will just delete it from the menu.
    Thanks

:)

wrknbum, Aug 21, 2015

2. photo veiwer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Please be informed that, when you arrange the photos sorted by date created then the preview of the photos in

Windows Photo Viewer will show the related photo details.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anusha Verma, Aug 21, 2015
  3. photo veiwer

I have windows 10 and photo viewer will not open photos in WGI format which is from my game camera.

buck hunter, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Hi and welcome in the forum! *Smile

How is the program called, that you mean? Windows Photo Viewer, right?

This program should show the pictures in exactly that order, which you currently have in that folder, from which you opened the program. Also right?

Joergi, Aug 21, 2015
  5. wrknbum Win User
    Thank you!
    When you click on the start menu and there's a square box that says photos on the right. It shows only by date. Where it getting the pictures from are all in folders with the name of the event

wrknbum, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Joergi Win User
    You are speaking about the Photos app.

Try with Windows Photo Viewer - it can sort photos the way you want! I do not know of an option to do that with the Photos app.

Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ? - Similar Threads - Photo Veiwer Start

2. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. Orientation option in Photos App print menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orientation option in Photos App print menu: Hi y'all,The Orientation option is missing in the print section under the Photo app in my Windows 10 pro OS. Generally, you can find it once you open any image in the Photo app and then click on the print button. But I cannot find it not even in the settings. Do you guys have...
  5. Photos in Start Menu Cannot Locate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in Start Menu Cannot Locate: I'm looking at the rotating photos pinned to my start menu and I want to locate those specific pictures in my 'Pictures' folder, but after searching through every single picture saved on my computer, I can't find the ones that are shown rotating in my start menu. How do I...
  6. The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?: I have a solid black screen now when I click on the start button were I used to see the Desk Top photo behind the start menu? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-photo-behind-the-start-menu/c133610b-d6c4-41df-a3af-f9ab78f95aa8
  7. Flickering start menu options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering start menu options: I just started having this issue a couple days ago and I'm not even sure how to google the issue to even try to fix it. I have tried unplugging my keyboard to see if it was a weird key being held down issue but no luck. Does anyone have an idea what the issue may be? Also...
  8. New app options in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    New app options in start menu: On my laptop, my start menu now has a new look with app options. For example, in Outlook, I can navigate straight to New Email Message (see photo attached). However, on my desktop, these options don't appear. I am running the same build of Windows (10.0.17134) on both...
  9. How to disable photo search in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable photo search in the start menu?: Hello, after the recent large windows 10 update, I've noticed now when I search for a program via the "Search Windows" start menu thing in the lower left corner, photos also show up in the results along with the program results even when the name of the photo is not what I...
  10. Adding Options To Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Options To Start Menu: I don't know about anyone else but I had a plain looking start menu that was tiny with no options. It's easy to fix.. Right Click Taskbar > Click Properties > Start Menu Tab > Customize > Then Add what you like. I was going to make a tutorial on this but it seemed too...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put windows photo viewer on start menu