Windows 10: Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Discus and support Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by richc46, Jul 22, 2015.

1. richc46 Win User

Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10.

:)

richc46, Jul 22, 2015

2. Screensaver won't turn off - Windows 10 latest update

my screensaver has been on Photos, there is not Photo Gallery option. But my problem is there is no check box option for Pan-and-Zoom which has been in the program for the last 15 or 20 years. I have gotten many people to use the program by showing
    them the Pan-and-zoom feature. If it does not get replaced soon, I will have to shop to see if other screensavers have the option...

ChuckNeuenschwander, Jul 22, 2015
  3. david0032 Win User
    Nokia N8 picture viewer

How to increase the ability to zooming on photo in NOKIA N8 photo viewer,

I know "Resco Viewer" , but no this one

- only zooming to view more more details,

Thank you in advance.

david0032, Jul 22, 2015
  4. JoeShades Win User

JoeShades, Jul 22, 2015
  5. richc46 Win User
    I appreciate the information Joe, but I was hoping for a pan and zoom features that just zoomed in and out. I do thank you for your effort it is very much appreciated.

richc46, Jul 23, 2015
  6. JoeShades Win User
    You are welcome. Pan and zoom only in and out? i doubt you will find that, i had a hard enough time finding anything with pan and zoom.

JoeShades, Jul 23, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    Photo viewer is still in Windows 10, as it is in 8.1. You can use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out and arrow keys to navigate photos in the same folder.

swarfega, Jul 23, 2015
  8. richc46 Win User

I do thank you. I really want something like I had in Vista. Just sit back and the first pic slowly zooms in the next zooms out. It makes a big difference with beautiful scenic areas. I like just to sit back and watch.

richc46, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer Pan

2. photo viewer on windows keeps zooming in while loading only to zoom out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo viewer on windows keeps zooming in while loading only to zoom out: I already find very outdated to see windows photo viewer take more than a second to load a simple image properly, but I find very annoying when I'm going from one image to another in a folder by using the keyboard's arrows, and in between images while the viewer is loading...
  3. photo viewer on windows keeps zooming in while loading only to zoom out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo viewer on windows keeps zooming in while loading only to zoom out: I already find very outdated to see windows photo viewer take more than a second to load a simple image properly, but I find very annoying when I'm going from one image to another in a folder by using the keyboard's arrows, and in between images while the viewer is loading...
  4. photo viewer on windows keeps zooming in while loading only to zoom out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  6. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  7. MS photo viewer zoom slider missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photo viewer zoom slider missing: Hello,I have 2 issues with zoom slider in win 10 photo viewer and side slider in my Instagram account is also missing. The issues happened quite at same time.1. MS photo viewer - the zoom slider is missing like the one in the image i found on the net. You can see in the...
  8. MS photo viewer zoom slider missing

MS photo viewer zoom slider missing: Hello,I have 2 issues with zoom slider in win 10 photo viewer and side slider in my Instagram account is also missing. The issues happened quite at same time.1. MS photo viewer - the zoom slider is missing like the one in the image i found on the net. You can see in the...
  9. Webcam Settings Pan / Tilt / Zoom in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Settings Pan / Tilt / Zoom in Windows 10: I have a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Webcam https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/business/lifecam-cinema-for-business/6ch-00001. I cannot control / adjust the webcam settings in UC soft-clients such as Zoom or WebEx Pan / Tilt / Zoom / Contrast / Gamma / etc. However,...
  10. Excel Hotkey to zoom slider at bottom and a PAN

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Hotkey to zoom slider at bottom and a PAN: In excel I am constantly fumbling around the mouse wheel jumps in and out way too much and the bottom slider is cumbersome to get at. Also the sliders are clumsy to. I wish we had a the ability to pan in excel and we had a hotkey to the zoom slider at the bottom. That would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Photo wiever with Pan- Zoom