Windows 10: Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5

Discus and support Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. After importing photos from my iPhone 5 to my Dell Inspiron14R Laptop then rotating and resizing them, they all look vertical as they should.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IDUNNO, Nov 21, 2016.

1. IDUNNO Win User

Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5

Hi. After importing photos from my iPhone 5 to my Dell Inspiron14R Laptop then rotating and resizing them, they all look vertical as they should. However, when I try to import them to my Media Gallery in GoDaddy, one of them imports sideways. Soo frustrating! *Sleepy Is there an easy fix?
    Thanks,

:)

IDUNNO, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Kasinkev Win User

PHOTOS NOT DELETING AFTER IPHONE IMPORT

Photos import from my iphone 6s with no problem and I always check delete photos after import. However, after photos have completed importing and begins to delete, the status bar stops at maybe 5% and doesn't move from that point on. When I disconnect my
    iphone, the photos are on the laptop but wasn't deleted from the phone. Please advise.

Kasinkev, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

How do you rotate a photo after importing it into Fresh Paint? My photo imported sideways.

The Floss Monster, Nov 21, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

What software are you using to Rotate the picture?
    Try reducing the resolution to a smaller size.

spunk, Nov 21, 2016
  5. IDUNNO Win User
    Thanks for your reply. I use Windows Photo Gallery. I've done this a lot in the past, but this is the first time I've imported and edited photos since Microsoft Windows 10 was magically installed (without my knowledge) sometime recently. After rotating, copying, and resizing 8 photos to Medium 768 x 1024, I saved this one along with seven others. It looks perfect in my folder, but imports sideways. All the others imported smoothly. ???

IDUNNO, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5 - Similar Threads - Photo won't stay

2. photos do not import from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos do not import from iphone: Photos do not import from iphone. I select photos then click on add the items. Nothing happens. I recently upgraded to Windows 11. Import worked fine on Windows 10....
  3. Importing photos from iPhone - continuing after failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing photos from iPhone - continuing after failure?: I'm using Photos Windows 11 to import photos from my iPhone. I need to import thousands of photos. It works fine, but eventually, it always crashes somewhere in the middle of the import. Is there any way to resume where I left off, rather than re-doing the entire import?...
  4. Importing photos from iPhone - continuing after failure?

Importing photos from iPhone - continuing after failure?: I'm using Photos Windows 11 to import photos from my iPhone. I need to import thousands of photos. It works fine, but eventually, it always crashes somewhere in the middle of the import. Is there any way to resume where I left off, rather than re-doing the entire import?...
  5. Photos won't import from iPhone to Photos app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos won't import from iPhone to Photos app on Windows 10: I am trying to import photos from my iPhone to Windows 10. I updated iTunes, updated my iPhone, have tried multiple cords, all of the ports on the laptop, restarted my iPhone, restarted the computer. I have finally got it to begin the process of importing them but it stops...
  6. Import photos from iPhone to PC

Import photos from iPhone to PC: I need help, I have connected my i.phone to my laptop and I have opened the photo App. In file I was told to click on Import,but I cant see Import anywhere. ***Modified title from: Downloading photos***...
  7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. Import photos from iPhone

Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  9. importing photos from my Iphone

importing photos from my Iphone: Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would appreciate any assistance.... How do I import photos from my iPhone to my laptop? I am getting a message stating that I need to access the import capability through the iPhone desktop app? I am lost!! Thank you in advance....
  10. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rotated scan wont stay rotated in computer on windows