Windows 10: photographs

Discus and support photographs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get photo from camera to computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by patriciahewitson, Jul 14, 2018.

1. photographs

How to get photo from camera to computer?

:)

patriciahewitson, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Frouge Win User

Photographs not showing up on myphone.microsoft.com after synchronization. Contacts are updtae

When I synch my phone, not all photographs are showing up on-line.

Frouge, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Photographs

I am unable to open my photographs from my folder since installing Windows 10. Help! By the way, I am totally useless with technology, so I you can help me, please explain in simple terms! I can view them as the icons/list etc but when I double click
    or select open, the enlarge, black in colour with the same symbol, like a triangle. Please help!

SArah

Sarahanderson-edward, Jul 14, 2018
  4. photographs

Problem in Copying photographs from Mobile to Laptop

I own Lumia 920. I have photographs in my mobile, which I want to keep it in drop box of my laptop. How do I go about it?

I am not able to invite my contacts from phone book to What's app. Can you guide step by step how to go about it?

srikanthanrajan, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

photographs

1. photographs - Similar Threads - photographs

2. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A simple download of an emailed photograph!: I received a lovely photo of my granddaughter's birthday party via Outlook New; now for some incomprehensible reason I cannot download it to my laptop. I tried copy and paste, save image, etc. Nothing works. Once I got something useless called a "file." The best was an...
  3. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A simple download of an emailed photograph!: I received a lovely photo of my granddaughter's birthday party via Outlook New; now for some incomprehensible reason I cannot download it to my laptop. I tried copy and paste, save image, etc. Nothing works. Once I got something useless called a "file." The best was an...
  4. A simple download of an emailed photograph!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.: All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer". Some have been uploaded from my Ipad and some have been...
  6. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.: All of a sudden people can't open jpg files that I send them. On checking Properties I see that my photographs all have security: "this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer". Some have been uploaded from my Ipad and some have been...
  7. My Own Photographs and Scans Blocked.

8. Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...: Problems downloading Raw Image Extensions from ms store. See above detail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-new-pc-with-w11-photographer-so-want-to/391398de-735c-4c50-be2a-8bee624221f0
  9. Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...

Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...: Problems downloading Raw Image Extensions from ms store. See above detail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-new-pc-with-w11-photographer-so-want-to/391398de-735c-4c50-be2a-8bee624221f0
  10. Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.: I do have folders within the main folder, but it manages that well. It just keeps showing and reshowing the same few photos. Surely it is not designed to just show a few photos. I was hoping to put a simple slideshow of all my travel photos on repeat on my TV screen. What are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. since insalling windows 10 I have lost my photographs