Windows 10: Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

Discus and support Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As I was poking around the latest Windows 10 Redstone 5 Fast Ring Build, 17741 which was released last Friday to testers, I happened to notice a change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

Read more: Microsoft Photos App Gets New Image Editing UI in Fast Ring | WindowsObserver.com

:)

Brink, Aug 20, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC on Fast ring Insider

I have made a new Find on this build guys & gals:

Three new app folders in C:\Windows\SystemApps
    • DesktopView_cw5n1h2txyewy
    • Holograms_cw5n1h2txyewy
    • HolographicViewer_cw5n1h2txyewy

Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring [​IMG]

I'm betting this has to do with a question @Edwin had earlier on these new switches:

Cliff S, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC on Fast ring Insider

You may be right! *Wink

Edwin, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring - Similar Threads - Photos app gets

2. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  3. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  4. Insider preview fast ring

Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  5. Windows 10 apps get new icons for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 apps get new icons for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring: The new icons include Alarms & Clock, Mail and Calendar, Calculator, Groove Music, Movies & TV, and Voice Recorder. They will be updated via the Microsoft Store app. [img] [img] 150884
  6. Demoing the new text cursor indicator (insider fast ring)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Demoing the new text cursor indicator (insider fast ring): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/di143p/demoing_the_new_text_cursor_indicator_insider/
  7. Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring

Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring: My Surface Pro 5 cannot install updates but shows "update available" in the windows update tab in settings. I got build 18323_19h1 Windows 10 Pro (Insider Fast Ring). Tried troubleshooting which keeps "checking for pending restart", used the Windows Standalone Installer...
  8. Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image: How to: Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image [img] Information The Windows Insider team has chosen not to release Insider ISO images until some time after a build gets released to the Slow Ring. There have been a few exceptions, but usually ISO images will be...
  9. New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17672 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with some new features from the Redstone 5 development branch. This is the build which is being released by Microsoft after the previous build which was a major one...
  10. Skip Ahead to Next Release for Windows 10 Insiders in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Skip Ahead to Next Release for Windows 10 Insiders in Fast Ring: How to: Skip Ahead to Next Version of Windows 10 for Insiders in Fast Ring How to Choose to Skip Ahead to Next Version of Windows 10 for Insiders in Fast Ring Fast ring will see a Skip ahead to the next Windows release drop-down in their Windows Insider Program...