Windows 10: Photos app inconsistancy

Discus and support Photos app inconsistancy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I share a computer with my wife, we both have administrative access. The photos app works fine under my user name but will not launch under my wifes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wruffne3, Aug 24, 2015.

1. wruffne3 Win User

Photos app inconsistancy

I share a computer with my wife, we both have administrative access.
    The photos app works fine under my user name but will not launch under my wifes user profile or name.

:)

wruffne3, Aug 24, 2015

2. Windows 10 Photos app slow scrolling

Hi,

I see really slow scrolling in Windows 10 Photos app, but rest of the system scrolling works fine. I can fix it by increasing no. of lines to scroll under Mouse settings to 50, but the rest of the system goes bizzare. How I can fix this inconsistency with
    Photos app?

I waited for the Fall Creators update thinking this might get fixed with the updated, but No!

Thanks,

Amit

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Amit Rohilla UT Austin, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Lock screen picture's name and photographer information.

Yes, this photo information seems to be inconsistently provided. At home, there is no information, though there has been in the past. (Yes, I am updated to the latest Windows 10 version.) At work, photo/place information *is* provided with our Windows

J Owen Nelson, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Photos app inconsistancy

Brink, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Photos app inconsistancy

1. Photos app inconsistancy - Similar Threads - Photos app inconsistancy

2. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  3. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  4. Wifi inconsistent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi inconsistent: My wifi works fine for most things like google and steam, but for spotify, adobe, and discord the wifi appears to just niot work. I have even turned off the firewall to see if that does anything. I could really use some help!...
  5. Inconsistent BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistent BSODs: Hello. I've recently built my own PC about a month back, and it ran fine for a while 3ish weeks, but it has recently been giving BSODs for various reasons, with the most recent ones being related to system service exceptions. These crashes happen inconsistently, with some...
  6. Inconsistent BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inconsistent BSODs: Hello. I've recently built my own PC about a month back, and it ran fine for a while 3ish weeks, but it has recently been giving BSODs for various reasons, with the most recent ones being related to system service exceptions. These crashes happen inconsistently, with some...
  7. Apps inconsistently crashing. What are my options?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps inconsistently crashing. What are my options?: Video here: https://vimeo.com/581571935As you can see in the video, opening the Microsoft store and clicking on a game will crash it. Playing "Age of Empires II DE" on steam crashes it. Opening a mp4/mkv file crashes it. A couple days ago it was completely fixed and...
  8. Font inconsistency

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font inconsistency: Hello,I have observed that sometimes the font of some features doesn't match the default one from Windows 10. For example, let's say that the default one is Segoe UI. The search bar will not display this, instead it will show my apps with Arial font. This issue sometimes gets...
  9. inconsistent crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inconsistent crashing: I've been receiving BSODs with the error "IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL", for a few time this last few weeks or so. I haven't been able to catch the actual specific error code yet, as before I can screenshot the screen my computer has already reset. BugCheek in Eventveiwer says...
  10. Colors displaying inconsistently across apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colors displaying inconsistently across apps.: [ATTACH] Heya, I'm new to this subreddit, so I don't know if someone has already posted about this issue, but I bought a new Dell computer recently, as my old PC's fan died, and I have noticed something about the way it displays colors. It started when I noticed that the...