Windows 10: Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Discus and support Photos app not exporting/sharing video. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by viktorstjendaugen, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to appear, but the loading stays at 0% no matter what. At all sizes it either stays at 0% or crashes after about an hour. Is it using too many images? Is the selected music causing issues?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

viktorstjendaugen, Jul 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

1. Photos app not exporting/sharing video. - Similar Threads - Photos app exporting

2. Microsoft photos not exporting videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos not exporting videos: For a period of time I have exported videos using Microsoft photos. For some reason which has not been noted any any messages as far as information on my side has said anything is wrong with the program. I have tried the 2 options that come with the settings of the program as...
  3. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  4. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  5. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  6. windows photos not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows photos not exporting video: Hi there It's exactly as it says. I made a video and it won't let me export. I've reset the app, the laptop, I've done everything except uninstall and reinstall (which I don't wanna do as I don't wanna redo it) Any help will be appreciated Thanks...
  7. photos video export

photos video export: Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-export/6214cea3-c489-49bf-98ad-1aa5a367a031
  8. Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video

Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video: I have Windows 10 build 1809. I created a video with the built in Photos app, when I try to export the video it does not give the option to save the video to any location. The app just says exporting then goes back to the editing screen. I've searched for the video file in...
  9. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos: i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video!...
  10. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont windows 10 photos export

2. photos export freezes at 80 percent

3. microsoft video editor wont export

4. why cant i export my video project in photos,
  5. Windows 10 Photos not exportable,
  6. photo app export video,
  7. windows photos not exporting,
  8. photo app windows 10 export failure,
  9. Why doesnt my video editor movie export a playable share file?,
  10. windows 10 photos app export video,
  11. photos stuck exporting windows 10,