Windows 10: Photos app Windows 10 probleme export

Discus and support Photos app Windows 10 probleme export in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, quand je réalise un montage vidéo (images provenant de GoPro) sur "Photos" de Windows 10 il y a un gros problème à l'export, on ne voit plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hexiao1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. hexiao1 Win User

Photos app Windows 10 probleme export

Bonjour, quand je réalise un montage vidéo (images provenant de GoPro) sur "Photos" de Windows 10 il y a un gros problème à l'export, on ne voit plus les images d'origine mais un écran rose rayé à la place, il reste juste le son. Regardez l'exemple que ça donne sur ma vidéo mise sur YouTube ici :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1iL39Y0ut8

J'ai déjà essayé de réinitialiser "Photos" : le problème est toujours là

J'ai déjà essayé de désinstaller et réinstaller "Photos" : le problème est toujours là

J'ai déjà essayé de réinitialiser Windows 10 : le problème est toujours là

Svp merci de donner une solution.

:)

hexiao1, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Master... Win User
    Exporting Photos in Windows 10 Photo App

Original Title: Exporting Photos

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10.

Master..., Jul 14, 2018
  4. KarenZE Win User

Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Photos app Windows 10 probleme export - Similar Threads - Photos app probleme

2. PHOTOS App doesn't finish exporting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PHOTOS App doesn't finish exporting: Morning I've tried repeated times to create a video on the Photos App but it only ever gets half way exported then seems to freeze. I read a few bits online and think I reinstalled the app but no joy. Have seen something about needing to upgrade drivers but I don't know...
  3. long export time in photos app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    long export time in photos app: I've been trying to export a 24 hour video project with the photos app for 6 hours, (this is it so far) I've measured the progress bar and it will take about 30 hours to finish, all the source material is 2mbps 720p 30fps, and I have a good PC and graphics card so why does it...
  4. Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems: Hi, Tried editing a video, shuffled some scenes and added a bit of part of another one, but can't export it. It's just two videos, combined them and hit "Finish Video", I kept it overnight for three days, 720p, once Hardware-accelerated, twice vice versa, but all I get is...
  5. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  6. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  7. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem: Hi, When i make a video on the video project function of the photos application, when i go to export it (have tried high and medium file size), it is stuck on 0% and simply will not export. Thanks:)...
  8. Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video

Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video: I have Windows 10 build 1809. I created a video with the built in Photos app, when I try to export the video it does not give the option to save the video to any location. The app just says exporting then goes back to the editing screen. I've searched for the video file in...
  9. Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool

Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool: I have created a video using the photo app creation tool. I made and 18 sec promo video using the cool 3d effects and texts and what have you. The fail is, when I go to export, it only exports in a high pitched color splat screen. Similar to the lines when your TV is going...
  10. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 video export

2. hisuite windows 10 1809 problem export image

3. microsoft photo app export problem

4. import/export photo from photo app windows 10