Windows 10: photos app

Discus and support photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the photos app keeps closing every time I try to open it. How can i fix this? 16239 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Aug 13, 2015.

1. photos app

the photos app keeps closing every time I try to open it. How can i fix this?

:)

Matt Siegel, Aug 13, 2015

2. trying to import photos using "photos" app. the app thinks that all of the photos are new despite the fact that most of them were already uploaded in the computer

someone??? photos app :(

השואל10, Aug 13, 2015
  3. trying to import photos using "photos" app. the app thinks that all of the photos are new despite the fact that most of them were already uploaded in the computer

hi ruth!

i'm using the same method of importing as shown in the link you sent.

i connect the camera to the laptop, and then press the 'import' button. it always recognize only the new photos from the camera. but now, it recognize all of them as new.

thank you!

השואל10, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

photos app

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  5. it wont let me uninstall the photos app. the uninstall box is greyed out and wont let me click on it.

Matt Siegel, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  7. abn505 Win User
    Code didn't do anything. Hit enter after pasting and nothing, just cursers again. Windows 10

abn505, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

photos app

1. photos app - Similar Threads - photos app

2. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  3. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  4. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  5. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  6. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  7. Photos app does not show original photo

Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  8. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  9. Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11: [IMG]After you finish editing an image, if you receive an Unable to Save Changes error in the Photos app in Windows 11 when you try to save the image, then this post will help you Unable to Save Changes. There was an error while saving. Please try again later. This issue...
  10. How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app

How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app: I have been using version 2024.11020.23002.0 of MS photos. on an older computer. Yesterday, I got a new computer and fully ran windows updates, but cannot get up to this version number. The app updater says I'm up-to-date...but am only at version 2024.11010.23003.0. I AM...