Windows 10: Photos App.......

Discus and support Photos App....... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why I don't show the 3D Effects Button when creating a video? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Was looking forward to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rdburke, Oct 23, 2017.

1. rdburke Win User

Photos App.......

Can anyone tell me why I don't show the 3D Effects Button when creating a video? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Was looking forward to this feature with the Fall Creators Update and it is not there. Optional Photos add-in is installed. See screenshot......It should be where the red circle is. When I viewed the tutorial it was in the video. Thanks in advance.

Photos App....... [​IMG]

:)

rdburke, Oct 23, 2017

2. trying to import photos using "photos" app. the app thinks that all of the photos are new despite the fact that most of them were already uploaded in the computer

someone??? Photos App....... :(

השואל10, Oct 23, 2017
  3. trying to import photos using "photos" app. the app thinks that all of the photos are new despite the fact that most of them were already uploaded in the computer

hi ruth!

i'm using the same method of importing as shown in the link you sent.

i connect the camera to the laptop, and then press the 'import' button. it always recognize only the new photos from the camera. but now, it recognize all of them as new.

thank you!

השואל10, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Photos App.......

Thanks for pointing out the new Photos features. I don't see a 3D effects button either.

Steve C, Oct 23, 2017
  5. How does one get/install the optional photos add in? I don’t see any of the above stuff. We’ve got two machines and neither has the add in installed

Scottyboy99, Oct 23, 2017
  6. rdburke Win User
    You can go to the Microsoft Store and search for Photos Add-on or just start using the "Create" button at the top right of the Photos App and it should trigger the automatic download. That's how I found it. I have since done my research and found out that you have to have a really good graphics card for the 3D Effects button that I mentioned in this Thread to show up.......which it turns out that I do not have.

rdburke, Oct 23, 2017
  7. Thanks, I searched in the store on both our machines but couldn’t find the photo add-on. Tried various wordings but no joy. I opened photos up and clicked create but it didn’t initiate a download. Just gave me some options to choose, project etc. I checked under settings, apps, advanced and there was no additional content installed. Guess they are rolling it automatically very very slowly.

or could it be already installed but rolled up with the whole photo app? I can’t remember if ‘create’ was ever an option before this add on came about

Scottyboy99, Oct 23, 2017
  8. Edwin New Member

Photos App.......

It seems you can't add 3D effects to a video in creation with stills, you need to finish and export the clip, then open the exported video as a project to add 3D effects.

Photos App....... [​IMG]

Photos App....... [​IMG]

Photos App....... [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 24, 2017
  9. I don't see the menu options as show in your screenshot and my photo app also has the add-on that store decided to install for me.

AndrewDG62, Oct 24, 2017
  10. Edwin New Member
    Try right clicking right on top of a mounted, finished video clip:

Photos App....... [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 25, 2017
  11. dmesal Win User
    i'm very interested in this it looks like a tut is needed any takers ? just my 2c

many thanks in ADV*Confused

dmesal, Oct 25, 2017
  12. My right click context menu.

Photos App....... [​IMG]

AndrewDG62, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photos App.......

1. Photos App....... - Similar Threads - Photos App

2. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps: after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default appshow can i fix this? Im using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-every-download-my-video-player-and-photo/9025ee7a-0818-4e00-a8ad-789a1ef3fdc1
  3. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps: after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default appshow can i fix this? Im using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-every-download-my-video-player-and-photo/9025ee7a-0818-4e00-a8ad-789a1ef3fdc1
  4. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files: I am using Windows 11 Pro on two laptops. Both have all of the latest Microsoft updates. Today I noticed that upon opening the Photos app the only thumbnails I see are photos that are located in the Pictures > Photos folder child folders of Photos also appear. Everything else...
  6. Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files

Photos app working oddly in Windows 11 Pro - can only see specific files: I am using Windows 11 Pro on two laptops. Both have all of the latest Microsoft updates. Today I noticed that upon opening the Photos app the only thumbnails I see are photos that are located in the Pictures > Photos folder child folders of Photos also appear. Everything else...
  7. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  8. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  9. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  10. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...