Windows 10: PHOTOS EDITING

Discus and support PHOTOS EDITING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RAY Slavinski, Jul 6, 2018.

1. PHOTOS EDITING

Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY

:)

RAY Slavinski, Jul 6, 2018

2. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Jul 6, 2018
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

PHOTOS EDITING [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk PHOTOS EDITING :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jul 6, 2018
  4. PHOTOS EDITING

How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

PHOTOS EDITING

1. PHOTOS EDITING - Similar Threads - PHOTOS EDITING

2. Photo editing query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo editing query: I've several old film slide negatives from the 80's which I'm scanning with DigiScan to transfer onto my PC and need to enhance colours, tone, darker or lighter and so on but can't remember the name of the Win 10 app that does it rather than doing it online. Does anyone know...
  3. Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App

Video Editing/Remix Missing From Microsoft Photos App: In the past few weeks, I have been using the video editor feature in the Photos App on my laptop (latest Windows 10 build, Insider) However, I have noticed yesterday that the feature is missing. I have tried everything including resetting, uninstalling and reinstall, talking...
  4. MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color

MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color: I Am trying to erase text and replace with another name and i can not get same color on image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-edit-photo-and-mike-one-color/3946e427-b1d6-4235-891a-3c04100c6b7b
  5. Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?

Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?: I have Windows 10 with Photos installed. I like the organization and editing capability but I cannot figure out how to remove red eye. Previous software in Windows allowed to remove it by pointing and clicking....
  6. Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Photo app causing system freeze

Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Photo app causing system freeze: So windows app called photos(app for viewing jpg jpeg png) pre installed on windows is causing crash to my system. Every time i leave my laptop on but not using it every 10 minutes it freezes and i need to Hard Reset my laptop. I got that conclusion by leaving my laptop on...
  7. 2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2018 Windows 10 Enterprise N: Groups of pictures/photos (.jpg) editing?: I am not able to find photo editing software that will allow me to operate as per the Microsoft Picture Manager 2010. I was using 2016 Windows 10 Enterprise with the Microsoft Picture Manager 2010 and able to highlight groups of pictures and reduce the size very simply....
  8. Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing

Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing: I do not see a way to upload existing videos in to the MS Photos app, yet everything on the store page says you can edit existing videos in that app. I have previously used Windows Movie Maker but that is not compatible with my new laptop. I have watched youtube videos...
  9. Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...: I have a video that is a narration of various outdoor trips I have taken. I've been told that narration by an old guy sitting at a desk is not enough, and that I should put in some photos of the places I'm talking about. Is there a way to do that with Windows 10 Photo?...
  10. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2