Windows 10: Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

Discus and support Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Logan, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Logan Win User

Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way I can transfer them into My pictures?

:)

Logan, Sep 15, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 15, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

Hi,
    The easiest way is through File Explorer

If you look in the Photos App and click the settings button in the bottom left it should show you the location where it is viewing photos from
    You can then check the folders it mentions in here and use File Explorer to move the pictures

paulsalter, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    It's best to learn how to import photos manually via File Explorer so you can chose where they are stored. The Photos app is a simple and effective photo viewer.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

1. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures" - Similar Threads - Photos import Life

2. Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports: I am running the latest version of Photos App on Windows 10. OneDrive on my Android phone automatically imports my new pictures into the correct /Pictures/Camera Roll/Year/Month folder. Recently, when I select photos from this folder to create a new album, the album is...
  3. Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports: I am running the latest version of Photos App on Windows 10. OneDrive on my Android phone automatically imports my new pictures into the correct /Pictures/Camera Roll/Year/Month folder. Recently, when I select photos from this folder to create a new album, the album is...
  4. Photo app - import pictures to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app - import pictures to laptop: Photo app - The folders from importing the JPEG files have changed from grouping photos in date order on my older Windows 10 laptop with folder name in numeric date i.e 2020-01-18 to no grouping at all on my new Windows 10 laptop. I have checked settings on Photo app in both...
  5. Importing Photos Into Pictures File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Photos Into Pictures File: 12/18/2020 - Did a recent Microsoft update change the way photos are grouped when downloading from my digital camera? Previously, I would download my photos, they would go into a folder showing the date taken, and I would rename the folder to show the subject matter of the...
  6. Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder

Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder: Just Reset Photos because it is not importing pictures from my Pictures Folder but is happily importing them from other folders. Option is to share but how to I get it to import them. It was working a few days ago...
  7. Life at a Glance

Life at a Glance: After windows 10 update to 2004 Life at a Glance2nd picture dose not open. see the blue button just left of where it says type here to search and that is left clicking. 1st. picture is what i got now after update. I can't left click at all on it only right click. you need to...
  8. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

"Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos: How do I get the pics in Pictures to become imported to Windows 10 Photos ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-to-become-imported-transferred-to-windows/b85607c5-6195-481b-81f0-448170f113a7"
  9. Missing tile from life at a glance.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing tile from life at a glance.: Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tile-from-life-at-a-glance/598dee7a-f577-4090-a263-247aeeb36790
  10. Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns

in Windows 10 Support
    Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns: Hi In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu? Thanks Bye 8234

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move photos from life at a glance to photos folder