Windows 10: photos in contacts all gone

Discus and support photos in contacts all gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dsmith888, Nov 4, 2016.

1. dsmith888 Win User

photos in contacts all gone

Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused such an issue and how can I get them back? I'm on Windows 10 version 1607 (os build 14393.351)

:)

dsmith888, Nov 4, 2016

2. profile photos of my contacts gone

wondering where all the profile photos of my contacts have gone. My contacts all used to have their fb photos now they are gone, just blank. The link feature shows that the ap is linked to each contact but as of today their photos and fb info is gone. anyone
    else? Lumia 640 btw.

MarthaMimi, Nov 4, 2016
  3. LukaJJX Win User
    Error 0x8500201d on Lumia 830 Outlook mail client with win 10.

Hi, you are lucky. Microsoft was fixing my problem remotely, after I bought a Premium Software Support. After they did the job, I've got a different error code: 0x8501001c and all my contacts from People app were gone. Half day later the error sign was
    gone and the contact list was back, except the remaining photos of contacts were gone. I'm saying "remaining", because the biggest chunk of photos was gone before the fix. How do I get these photos?

LukaJJX, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

photos in contacts all gone

1. photos in contacts all gone - Similar Threads - photos contacts gone

2. Photo Folders Gone Wonky :)

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Folders Gone Wonky :): I hope someone can help. Here is what I had up until a few days ago. A folder on my desktop with several dozen images and several dozen folders each with 10-100 images. All of the folders inside of this master folder shows the folder open with small previews of the...
  3. Documents and photos are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documents and photos are gone: I opened my computer and all my documents and photos are gone. I am not logged in as a temporary account user. I have searched for a Windows.old folder and don't see one. When I open the folders for pictures and documents it days this folder is empty. I have restarted the...
  4. ALL my contacts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL my contacts disappeared.: In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-contacts-disappeared/4ae8cb55-0d85-42ce-b1d8-c1b427d1393b"
  5. Photo albums gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo albums gone: Most of my albums have disappeared from my computer. If I go to Onedrive.com they are there. How can I get them back on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums-gone/3f6cf753-488b-438a-9a97-36d75cdd1c07"
  6. Updated Windows 10...All photos gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updated Windows 10...All photos gone: I updated Windows 10 yesterday and have now lost all my photos, documents and favourites. Have looked at a few comments and tried to get things back, but no luck as yet. I am not particularly clued up on computers, so not too good with the techno jargon. Any advice would be...
  7. Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete all contacts in People? Multiple instances of all contacts.: I don't know how this happened. I have my gmail account and an outlook account in the win 10 "People." The app has multiple copies of the contacts sometimes more than just 2. I'd like to remove all the contacts and accounts and start fresh. I cant find how to do that. Also...
  8. Is Windows Photo Viewer gone?

Is Windows Photo Viewer gone?: I noticed a few builds ago (maybe 10162) that you could no longer set Windows Photo Viewer as the default picture opener. Now, it seems that MS is forcing you to use the Photos "app" instead. Is anyone else getting this issue? 8930
  9. Photo app is gone

Photo app is gone: Hi, every one l have laptop works on windows 10, when l lunched the windows l make all update setting off but the problem is from day to day the windows makes update by it self (Automatic) even l switch off all update setting and there is application that run my photo but...
  10. photos in contacts all gone

photos in contacts all gone: Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused such an issue and how can I get them back? I'm on Windows 10 version 1607 (os build 14393.351) 68646