Windows 10: photos in contacts all gone

Discus and support photos in contacts all gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dsmith888, Oct 31, 2016.

1. dsmith888 Win User

photos in contacts all gone

Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused such an issue and how can I get them back? I'm on Windows 10 version 1607 (os build 14393.351)

:)

dsmith888, Oct 31, 2016

2. profile photos of my contacts gone

wondering where all the profile photos of my contacts have gone. My contacts all used to have their fb photos now they are gone, just blank. The link feature shows that the ap is linked to each contact but as of today their photos and fb info is gone. anyone
    else? Lumia 640 btw.

MarthaMimi, Oct 31, 2016
  3. LukaJJX Win User
    Error 0x8500201d on Lumia 830 Outlook mail client with win 10.

Hi, you are lucky. Microsoft was fixing my problem remotely, after I bought a Premium Software Support. After they did the job, I've got a different error code: 0x8501001c and all my contacts from People app were gone. Half day later the error sign was
    gone and the contact list was back, except the remaining photos of contacts were gone. I'm saying "remaining", because the biggest chunk of photos was gone before the fix. How do I get these photos?

LukaJJX, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

photos in contacts all gone

1. photos in contacts all gone - Similar Threads - photos contacts gone

2. All photos gone??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All photos gone??: My daughter brought her laptop round saying all her photos .jpg's were missing.All folder/file id's are there but when you open them they are all empty.I am quite literate regarding PC's/Windows so I found loads of file i.d.'s but all were empty.Completely stumped.Tried...
  3. All photos gone??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All photos gone??: My daughter brought her laptop round saying all her photos .jpg's were missing.All folder/file id's are there but when you open them they are all empty.I am quite literate regarding PC's/Windows so I found loads of file i.d.'s but all were empty.Completely stumped.Tried...
  4. All photos gone??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos gone?

Photos gone?: I get "Your memories for this day" old photos, but when I "View all memories" I get back "Folder is Empty". Windows 10 Pro, Office 365. Where are all this "old photos" ?Thanks JWM...
  6. All the contacts except the gmail ones are gone from Mail

All the contacts except the gmail ones are gone from Mail: Split from this thread. All my contacts except the gmail ones have gone from Mail in my laptop Mail Version 16005.12624.20368.0 I cannot find them nor do I know where they were stored or how to re-add them...
  7. contact option gone!!

contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  8. contact option gone!!

contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  9. Updated Windows 10...All photos gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updated Windows 10...All photos gone: I updated Windows 10 yesterday and have now lost all my photos, documents and favourites. Have looked at a few comments and tried to get things back, but no luck as yet. I am not particularly clued up on computers, so not too good with the techno jargon. Any advice would be...
  10. photos in contacts all gone

in Windows 10 Support
    photos in contacts all gone: Within the last week or so, all of my photos associated with my contacts have been deleted. It's also missing on outlook.com. What might have caused such an issue and how can I get them back? I'm on Windows 10 version 1607 (os build 14393.351) 69003