Windows 10: Photos - Making video

Discus and support Photos - Making video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have made my video with Windows 10 Photos. I can watch in the preview. I selected Export and it got to 49% and spun for hours - it never progresses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewBarrett1, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Photos - Making video

I have made my video with Windows 10 Photos. I can watch in the preview. I selected Export and it got to 49% and spun for hours - it never progresses past here? I was an avid Windows Movie Maker user - very frustrated with this.

:)

AndrewBarrett1, Aug 21, 2018

2. Making a video file in Photos

You made a video in photos????

If you are trying to make a video file out of photos, I suggest to get a better program to do so.

Not sure what program you are using, but I would use something like AVS to do so. I create, edit and encode hundreds of videos monthly and a cheap program is not the answer.

I have about 12 different programs for doing this and AVS works great for converting photos into quality videos and you can add text, features and audio.

Then you have things like format types, file types, resolutions, bitrates, etc that make the difference.

Good Luck!

seahawks65, Aug 21, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Photos - Making video

Photos and videos

Hi Jani,

To better assist you with the phone photos and videos issues, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Were you able to back up your phone before the issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Photos - Making video

1. Photos - Making video - Similar Threads - Photos Making video

2. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  3. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  4. How to make a Video from Photos in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to make a Video from Photos in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Making a video from photos neither requires many skills nor third-party programs. Windows 11 has the feature built-in, in the Photos app, the default photo-viewing program on Windows. In this guide, we show you how we can make videos from photos on Windows 11....
  5. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  6. making a video

in Windows 10 Customization
    making a video: Why does some of my pictures vanish on my storyboard leaving a message that says 'we cannot find your file'? This can happen when a minimize or even when I have closed computer and reopened it the next day...
  7. Microsoft Photos - Making a Video - A/V not synced.

Microsoft Photos - Making a Video - A/V not synced.: I make cosplay videos on Tik Tok/Instagram and then upload them to my PC, put into a slideshow, and upload the compilation to YouTube. I got a new phone and the Instagram videos don't turn out very well visually, so I switched to uploading the Tik Tok version. However, when...
  8. How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker

How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker: Hi. I've never posted here before, hopefully this is the right forum. My daughter is making a video project for school, and she is compiling many short videos into one longer one. She has been importing them from many different places, and after she spent many hours doing...
  9. Microsoft photos in win 10. making a video.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft photos in win 10. making a video.: Is it possible to "select all" pics in the storyline when setting duration of slide? I can't find a way and it is something that is badly needed. Also, why can't the slide show be made to "fit to music" when using custom music. This was possible in good old Movie Maker....
  10. Making a video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a video: What is the easiest way to make a video with photos and add several different songs to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-video/3a5893f8-acd9-4995-a88d-6048a3ab4fad"