Windows 10: photoshop brushes not visible

Discus and support photoshop brushes not visible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I want to view my brushes they appear on a black background screen so they are not visible .Is there any way of changing the color of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ellenc, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ellenc Win User

photoshop brushes not visible

when I want to view my brushes they appear on a black background screen so they are not visible .Is there any way of changing the color of the background?

:)

ellenc, Dec 27, 2015

2. Adobe Photoshop+ Wacom problem with the KB4089848 update

I also just updated KB 4099989 and the brush and eraser keep switching to move tool in Photoshop CC2017.

I've tried the wintab and reinstall photoshop and reset all tools tricks but nothing had worked. I can't even uninstall the window update cause they don't show the uninstall button when I selected the newest update.

This is so far the worse bug ever.

Does anyone have anything?

CameliaPham, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Wacom Pen lagging with Fall2017 Windows 10 update

My sister and I are having the same problem. It started after the last update and it's really annoying, specially if you're using short strokes with the brush and eraser tool on Photoshop. It's not a problem of the computer or the driver, everything is
    up to date and it only started with the last update. As an illustrator, this is driving me nuts.

NatalieDuarte, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Bongo Win User

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Jerry

Bongo, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Bongo Win User
    Go to Edit>Preferences>Interface and try to change to one of the other themes and see if it helps.

Jerry

Bongo, Dec 27, 2015
  6. ellenc Win User
    sorry, I did not express myself clearly.
    It's when I open them in File Explorer that they open on a black tile and the brush is black as well. I wanted to know if I could change that black on the tile background.
    But ...I have now found a different solution, if I open them with my Lenovo Photo Master Photo Viewer instead of with the Windows viewer I can see them clearly. Thanks for your input.

ellenc, Dec 28, 2015
  7. Bongo Win User
  8. ellenc Win User

this is what I see when opened with Windows 10 Photo viewer it's the black background I'm talking about

photoshop brushes not visible [​IMG]

and this when opened with the Lenovo Photo Viewer

ellenc, Dec 28, 2015
  9. Bongo Win User
    I see you are opening a .png not a brush(.abr), are you using a custom theme?
    Do you get the black background on .jpg also?
    Jerry

Bongo, Dec 28, 2015
  10. Bongo Win User
  11. ellenc Win User
    photos jpg's are visible on a black background .

It's only the black png's that cause a problem coloured ones I can see fine.

if we could change the black background all would be solved

ellenc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. photoshop brushes not visible - Similar Threads - photoshop brushes visible

2. Screen Brush in MacOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Brush in MacOS: In macOS there is app called screen brush mention anything in the screen for windows what is the similar apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brush-in-macos/dd5ef243-6030-4d2a-8bd0-3c8636432a13
  3. Screen Brush in MacOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Brush in MacOS: In macOS there is app called screen brush mention anything in the screen for windows what is the similar apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brush-in-macos/dd5ef243-6030-4d2a-8bd0-3c8636432a13
  4. Modify brushes in Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modify brushes in Snip & Sketch?: I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to be asking about this. I'm trying out Snip & Sketch but I really don't like the default brushes. Ideally I want to modify one of them to be a thick rectangular pen like in Snipping Tool, is this at all possible? If not, is there...
  5. Windows 10/Photoshop 2020 Brushes/Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10/Photoshop 2020 Brushes/Drivers: The brushes in Photoshop 2020 are not visible while trying to paint on a photograph. After lengthy discussion with Adobe support I am told I need to update the drivers on my HP PC and that the driver issue is with my touch screen. I have turned the touch screen on and off and...
  6. z brush failure to launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    z brush failure to launch: I installed z brush and tried to run it but received this message...... how do i fix this problem? as i need this software for class The application has failed to start because its side by side is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line...
  7. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes: Hi there, I've recently got the Sketchable app on my surface book 3. I can't figure out how to create smooth brush strokes. I they are all wavy.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable-smooth-brush-strokes/ba394cd1-b1af-4fc4-9719-17d5a0e03bbb
  8. Photoshop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop: Hi there What is the best free photo editing programme to download on PC for windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop/2eaf05ee-c0d3-494d-9fd1-166c9a83ed50
  9. Photoshop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop: Does Windows 10 Home Come Included With Photoshop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop/753811be-617e-4435-84b3-467420e2cd0f
  10. photoshop

photoshop: One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to install IE11 as per a paragraph in a MS site, and I get the message this is not compatible with Win 10. And yet one MS site...